Circus Maximus (Week Two)...

Slosh has thrown 2 TD's or more in every game he has played the Fins.

Played them 12 times and thrown 33 TD's, that's a 2.75 TD per game average.

(2, 3, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 2) in that order.

Bills receiving corp has gone to shit but it has to be played either way...

Slosh has thrown 2 TD's or more in every game he has played the Fins.

Played them 12 times and thrown 33 TD's, that's a 2.75 TD per game average.

(2, 3, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 2) in that order.

Bills receiving corp has gone to shit but it has to be played either way...
has it? I think it's going to be way harder to defend this season now that they aren't force feeding the ball to one guy.

Shakir def has a nose for the ez

Like the play GL!

Losing Gabe Davis sucks, but Diggs had to go. He’s a good receiver, but it was addition by subtraction IMO. JA forced him the ball constantly to shut him up. I think their receivers will be fine this season (especially Keon).

How can you say definitely one game in? Def less predictable but I’ll check back halfway through the season to see if better or worse

You may be right and if they are better at improvising and going off script it could be an improvement as much of JA is off script backyard ball.

Play was 'Cooked', literally.

Too good to be true at plus money...
Blowout is really what killed it.

Miami keeps this a bit closer and he likely has a few more chances.

Plus that pass down to the 1 in first half.

Solid cap... Wrong result

3-3 (+2.5)

Spreads generally always super-sharp on these prime time games as witnessed last night.

MNF play up in a bit...

Brutal bad beat last night.

Did all the hard work waiting for the better number and made even worse being a BIrds fan.

Sirianni bro been killing Philly since the shine wore off the SB runner-up season, his clutch time decision making is the worst in the league.

Throw by Jalen to that ex-Giant RB was perfect though, out in front and right in dude's hands.

I remember that we did hate on Fat Andy for similar shit when he coached the Birds back in the day.

Either way, worth trying the Belichick experiment....

Brutal bad beat last night.

Did all the hard work waiting for the better number and made even worse being a BIrds fan.

Sirianni bro been killing Philly since the shine wore off the SB runner-up season, his clutch time decision making is the worst in the league.

Throw by Jalen to that ex-Giant RB was perfect though, out in front and right in dude's hands.

I remember that we did hate on Fat Andy for similar shit when he coached the Birds back in the day.

Either way, worth trying the Belichick experiment....
I fucking hate Sirianni. The team literally QUIT on him the end of last year. He’s a fool. No way Philly should have lost that game. I can’t wait until they fire his ass

Back