CIRCA Las Vegas Survivor Contest

Anyone know who's won? Seems there'd be a lot of pros and syndicates involved with multiple max buys.

Not to mention husband and wife duos. you can do 10 entries in each of your names = 20 total entries at $1,000 each so $20,000 total

Also, my understanding is you can pay entries by credit card so you do not have to walk around Vegas with all that cash (yikes)

Not to mention husband and wife duos. you can do 10 entries in each of your names = 20 total entries at $1,000 each so $20,000 total

Also, my understanding is you can pay entries by credit card so you do not have to walk around Vegas with all that cash (yikes)
Thanks. Sounds about like same odds of cashing in wsop main (for non pro)

Anyone know who's won? Seems there'd be a lot of pros and syndicates involved with multiple max buys.

I read that last year it was 4 different winning entries, the year before I believe it was 3, and then back in 2021 I believe it may have been 6 entries.

I read that last year it was 4 different winning entries, the year before I believe it was 3, and then back in 2021 I believe it may have been 6 entries.
That's about right imo. Someone told me BOL had 41 winners in theirs last season. If true that's too many. Need some sort of tie break. Wonder if Circa gives free entries to high rollers and such? Little too steep for me. I got to week 14 last year in BOL. But no way I'm comfortable putting up 1k as much as I want to.

Circa rules may be a little different than BOL because you have an added Thanksgiving week (including Black Friday game) and an added Christmas week with only 3 games including the 12/26 Thursday night game. You have to go 20-0 to get all way through which is obviously incredibly difficult.

That's about right imo. Someone told me BOL had 41 winners in theirs last season. If true that's too many. Need some sort of tie break. Wonder if Circa gives free entries to high rollers and such? Little too steep for me. I got to week 14 last year in BOL. But no way I'm comfortable putting up 1k as much as I want to.

Sorry man, what is "BOL" ?

Oh wait, it is BetOnline so an online survivor contest?

Last year went down to 4.

A chop was proposed? I am not sure what happened. I know one of the 4 was that scumbag tout guy -- basically the spawn of Vegas Dave.

There were 30-32 winners in the BOL contest.

I was in the next bracket above and missed out on cashing, The winners still took in 12-14,000 each.

The most you can invest is 335 bucks, so not too shabby.

I would expect we see lower this year. There simply wasn't enough madness the last 3-4 weeks in 2023.

There were 30-32 winners in the BOL contest.

I was in the next bracket above and missed out on cashing, The winners still took in 12-14,000 each.

The most you can invest is 335 bucks, so not too shabby.

I would expect we see lower this year. There simply wasn't enough madness the last 3-4 weeks in 2023.
No not too bad. But i still think they should have some tie break in place and guarantee each winner get 100k minimum, however many that may be (3 winners max?) But bol is a good contest. Price is right. Nice job last year. Gl this year.

No not too bad. But i still think they should have some tie break in place and guarantee each winner get 100k minimum, however many that may be (3 winners max?) But bol is a good contest. Price is right. Nice job last year. Gl this year.
I don't disagree.

Back