• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Cincinnati Bengals

CryptoWhale

Pretty much a regular
Clearly all eyes is on Joe Burrow and whether he goes tonight. Early reports his workout went well this morning and the calf is feeling better and he is planning to give it a go tonight.

Can't help but feel this game will define and shape the remainder of the season for the Bengals tonight. 0-3 is next to impossible to climb out of and still make the playoffs, but it can be done if the right scenarios play out, just not likely.

Joe really down to one hard hit/tackle from being out 3-5 weeks if not longer. OL really needs to up their game and protect him at all costs tonight. Joe goes down, Bengals season is over. Pretty black and white to be honest.

And add in the factor Joe looking for some revenge on the Rams after the close Super Bowl loss, one has to think Joe circled this game on his calendar when he saw the matchup.

Lean to the Bengals at -2.5 and ML, awaiting until closer to game time for any additional word on JB.

Bengals oline any good because they better account for Donald or it’s gonna be a long night. GL

It not as bad it was the year rams front controlled the SB but don’t seem to be that great either. I think some of it crappy coaching, imo Zach Taylor is only a couple notches above Staley and just doesn’t get noticed cause Burrow makes him and this shit organization look good. I hate he signed that contract, I fear he gonna continue getting hurt and over the years will probably start losing some his weapons. Poor guy will never sniff the career of some other greats cause he stuck w this loser franchise!

It not as bad it was the year rams front controlled the SB but don’t seem to be that great either. I think some of it crappy coaching, imo Zach Taylor is only a couple notches above Staley and just doesn’t get noticed cause Burrow makes him and this shit organization look good. I hate he signed that contract, I fear he gonna continue getting hurt and over the years will probably start losing some his weapons. Poor guy will never sniff the career of some other greats cause he stuck w this loser franchise!
Bungals notorious for wrecking promising QB careers with this shit team. OL has been an issue for many years now. Some improvement the last 1-2 years, but it's nowhere to the level it should be to protect a quarter billion dollar player. One would think you'd want to beef up that OL to protect your investment. Then again, Brown is not the smartest cookie in the box either.

Back