Chubb for Ertz??

detroit187

Pretty much a regular
So I've been offered Zach Ertz for Mark Chubb. I've tried to counter back giving up Peterson or Ingram and of course getting nowhere. He can deal a TE because he has Ebron and Ertz and this past week was his tipping point as far as trying to start one. My roster below because trade advice without seeing one's roster is worthless. BTW, I'm 8-2 so basically clinched playoffs and yes this is an 8 man league we've done with the same 8 guys for 25 years, non ppr, big play league.

My current backs/WR/TE

Fournette Chubb Mixon Ingram Peterson
Brown Hill Edelman Valez-Scantling AJ Green
Graham J. Reed

Graham has really pissed me off, to me Ertz is such an upgrade but afraid of giving up Chubb as he could be a league winner. You can start either two RBs and two WRs or 1 RB and 3 WR and one TE.

Run, don’t walk to hit accept. Ertz on pace to have one of the most epic TE seasons in history. Take advantage of all the Chubb love after the big game. If you’re 8-2 Ertz is a guy that can win you the league...must do trade if I’m in your shoes.

Run, don’t walk to hit accept. Ertz on pace to have one of the most epic TE seasons in history. Take advantage of all the Chubb love after the big game. If you’re 8-2 Ertz is a guy that can win you the league...must do trade if I’m in your shoes.

Appreciate the advice. Tend to agree but others in league have said no way, Chubb is too good (probably just don't want me to have Ertz) and health of AJ Green and even Fournette a concern if AJ doesn't come back, then I need Chubb. Plus Chubb schedule is pretty much a joke with Cincy twice and in week 16. I just don't know if I'll use Chubb with the roster as is with AJ back next month.

Big fan of selling high on players, I'm sure he's used up his 90 yard TDs for the year.

Probably better served to ask him for more since he really wants Chubb. Tell him to throw in Amari Cooper or something though not sure of the upgrade their compared to my WRs.

I do think Ebron needed a change of scenery though. Also, speaks on how talented guy is but Lions org couldn't untap that talent.

Back