Christmas Day NBA Discussion

aplous

Donkey Hater
Excited about the nice 5 game slate to go with the presents and prime rib. Lines should drop tomorrow. Any situations or injuries we know about right now?

1577118968894.png

Bet the Under
If there is one thing you can count on Christmas Day, it’s that NBA games will go Under more often than not.
Since 2007 the Under has hit in 36 of 57 games (63%).
In 2018 only one contest hit the Over, when the Celtics defeated the 76ers, 121-114 (the total was set at 222). The Thunder-Rockets game ended in a push at 222 points, but the Under went 3-for-5 on the day.
Less scoring in early games
You now know the Under is a fairly safe bet, but it’s safest during the earlier Christmas Day games.
Since 2007 the Under is 8-3 in the noon ET game and 8-3-1 in the 2:30 p.m. time slot. It’s also 8-4 in the 5 p.m. game and 8-3-1 in the 8 p.m. frame, but the late-night 10:30 p.m. matchup has a 4-7 record for the Under.
Fade the defending NBA champion
Dating back to 2008 the defending NBA champ has fared poorly on December 25. From 2008-2011, the reigning title winner lost each year on Christmas Day, but from 2015-2017, the NBA champ went on a three-win streak.
The defending champion is 5-6 straight up in Christmas Day games since 2008 but an abysmal 3-8 against the spread.

Sort of ties in with the raptors but I want to fade them today. Feel like after that big win last night down 30, on a back to back and finally getting a Christmas game there’s a bit of a look ahead for them.

Are there any prop bets on what color birkin VD and his "bride to be" are showcasing courtside in L.A.?

Pure guess Bucks win by more than 3 and the game goes under
Logic they want to put Philadelphia in their place and obviously with their next game at Atlanta they do not want run and gun. Helps that Philadelphia is out 1 quality starter

Can’t see the Clippers losing this game. I think they will have everyone available and there really is a difference between these two teams. Laker early season Cush schedule has the Lake fans believing but it looks to me like the Clips are superior in D and deeper by a lot

Please understand I could care less which team wins but what the Clippers suffered is a tiny thing. The Lakers have gone through a major disaster

Played Celts ML and Under 213 early

Bucks -3 and ML

Clips +2

Small teaser +240:

Celts +2
Bucks +2
GSW +16
Clips +7

Gl all and enjoy the holiday!!

Wanna play Boston but Toronto showed heart coming from 30 down against mavs then against Indy. Boston should be the better team given all tor injuries.

Bucks clearly best in the east, this will be a game Embiid is motivated but will it be enough. I say no, bucks cover.

If I can I will play Boston and the under
Bucks and possibly under
After that I will consider the situation but nothing is in stone till I look at the refs

Fairly small
THe best bet oddly may be over in Denver all 3 refs are over
the refs in Laker game are very confusing the 2 that look bad for the Lakers have been very good with them. The one that I would have assumed would be with them Lindsay they have done poorly with and he is a homer

The refs should be good for Milwaukee especially since days of the week favors them would like the spread lower but thats just the way it is

Bomb Dallas tomorrow big play since I say it with no refs the situation is in the last gameSpurs shot 67 percent and 71 percent on 3's. You can check with Emkee but in the past that has been DEATH for them

Philly isn’t a 4 point home dog to anyone. They’re a horrible large favorite and everybody loves them then, now they’re a home dog and nobody wants them. Today’s their statement not Milwaukee’s

Philly isn’t a 4 point home dog to anyone. They’re a horrible large favorite and everybody loves them then, now they’re a home dog and nobody wants them. Today’s their statement not Milwaukee’s
Yeah, I can see this totally today.

they sort of suck, though.

That's the thing, they shouldn't be a 3 or 4 point home dog to anyone yet they are.

Have this lined at Sixers -1.

This guy in Philly...

nQi5fW1.jpg

Top 5 NBA Duos
1. Shaq and Kobe
2. Jordan and Pippen
3. Lebron and Wade
4. Durant and Curry
5. Stockton and Malone

How do 2 duos in LA stack up?

That's the thing, they shouldn't be a 3 or 4 point home dog to anyone yet they are.

Have this lined at Sixers -1.

it’s the only available action today. Books can inflate Milwaukee and get all the same money

from another place, but dude's been red hot

MIL/PHI o54 1Q -115 2u

8 straight POTD wins and nothing would be better than another W on Christmas. Both teams are in the top of 1Q scoring. Milwaukee ranked 3rd at 29.3pts/1Q and Philadelphia right behind scoring 29.1pts/1Q. PHI average 1Q total for the last 5 have been at 57pts/1Q while Milwaukee last 5 away 1Q totals have been at 59.4pts/1Q. Again, riding the hot hands and I think it being a Christmas day game will motivate both teams to put on a show.

Back