705 Boston Celtics
706 Los Angeles Lakers -1½ 200½
8:05 pm (TNT)
707 Washington Wizards
708 Cleveland Cavaliers -15 191
10:35 pm (TNT)
709 Dallas Mavericks
710 Portland Trailblazers -4½ 194½

I'm trying to figure out how pop and the spurs feel about playing away on christmas. do they show up?

First glance...like NO possible ML ( they win SU or lose ATS )

Dallas +4.5 or higher

and Celts ML

Im already on the Lakers/Boston Under 200.5

leaning Orlando, Lakes, Suns Over and the Cavs.

what kind of bullshit line is this for the cavs...i think it's clear that vegas is tired of cashing winning cavs tickets. probably expect a lot of action on them on xmas day, but 15 pts?? what in the hell?? i don't think i can stay away from the wizards here

Think the first pick was the best so far. Hard not to like the first game under.
Last 4 home games for Cleveland before Houston they beat their opponents by 16 to 36. What number should they put up?

Last edited:
Nawlins 6-0 to under last 6, 17-4 to under last 21, 3-0 to under away to the East this season
Orlando 5-0 to under last 5, 8-2 to under last 10, 5-0 to under last 5 at home vs the West
Last 9 meetings between the 2 teams 8-1 to under (there's an OT game that stayed under in there)
Total line opens in a Nawlins game too high again (191, should be high 180s at best), and it's being pushed up (now 192). Clear sign people are chasing their producing an Over result, because they're not betting it up for any factual reason (no word on Peja returning).

Last edited:
Lakers 4-1 to Over last 5 Xmas day games played at home, maybe explains the high 200.5 line (the 4 games these 2 teams have played in LA since KG & Raywol joined the Celts have totaled 201, 168, 188 & 201 pts - gee, lots of room to win that Over bet here boys).

LAK is 4-0 to Under last 4 - twice last season had 4-game runs of Under results, no instances of 5.

BOS is 3-0 to Over last 3 - had 2 instances last season that didn't revolve around the AS break of 4-game Over results.

Overall, Xmas Day is 7-6 to Over since the 00-01 season (minus PHX games, which are 1-1)

Lakers 4-1 to Over last 5 Xmas day games played at home, maybe explains the high 200.5 line (the 4 games these 2 teams have played in LA since KG & Raywol joined the Celts have totaled 201, 168, 188 & 201 pts - gee, lots of room to win that Over bet here boys).

LAK is 4-0 to Under last 4 - twice last season had 4-game runs of Under results, no instances of 5.

BOS is 3-0 to Over last 3 - had 2 instances last season that didn't revolve around the AS break of 4-game Over results.

Overall, Xmas Day is 7-6 to Over since the 00-01 season (minus PHX games, which are 1-1)

All true, but the Boston/LA totals from the finals last year had nothing near 200.

5pm

ov 200-120 boston level 1

played it really because of the spot for lal , played 4 in 5 away then come home for this 5th in 7days = expecting lazy lal defense

the -120 vig cause the series had 3 gamesof 8 hit 201 exactly

gl all:cheers:

leaning boston and 2nd h but lal st h

really on the fence with a side think lal is at a 50 percnt discount but happy about the spot-----

wouldnt be suprised to end on lal full game, just a warning- lol

Anyone have a stat on Boston as a Dog. I think i remember a few times when they were dogged vs good competition that they usually won su while dogged just not sure of the exact stats.

think 13-3 ats as pups in reg season since the trades but only 2-0 this yr.

Some stat which really makes me like Boston but with lakers not covering many spreads and boston covers alot lately mkaes me like lakers going against the grain. Really tough one here but LAL are 2-1 in finals at home so

All true, but the Boston/LA totals from the finals last year had nothing near 200.

The absence of Posey & Farmer doesn't lead to the bottom dropping out of the relevancy of those scores, because otherwise the teams are basically identical to those which made those scores. That the lines were different doesn't actually matter - these teams formed those totals, and they betray the fact there's been a struggle to produce anything considerably in excess of 200 pts.

lakers better play some defense for your picks Nut, i'm on the other side

Marry Xmas, sir :cheers:

same to you:shake:

just couldnt pass up the value if not for the slump think -5 at least here. think the kobe's are focused again and boston on the road hadnt impressed me yet:cheers:

SN, talk me out of playing cleveland 1h... besides jamison/butler catching fire, i cant see this washington team competing.. I lean under for the total, but scared due to the first 3 unders and lebron going off for the hell of it against a porous Washington D.

SN, talk me out of playing cleveland 1h... besides jamison/butler catching fire, i cant see this washington team competing.. I lean under for the total, but scared due to the first 3 unders and lebron going off for the hell of it against a porous Washington D.

think was hangs and that will force it over but tough to think cavs struggle early:shake:

Yeah. Well done all LA backers. Gasol after terrible first 3/4 made the difference. Hope my Bulls keep the record at 72-10. :tiphat:

Did the same thing Cleveland is not a bs team. they have no intention of beating up this team tonight.

Took the over 97 for second half. Was on over 96 1st half and half of winnings gonn areinverst. How do u feel about that one SportsNut? GL with your bet

Took the over 97 for second half. Was on over 96 1st half and half of winnings gonn areinverst. How do u feel about that one SportsNut? GL with your bet

its a good idea.

over if you like dal and und if you like port imo

its late the total is pure action for me - like I need more:shake:

gl:cheers:

SportsN, if possible, I see you having success with half bets also. Any good site for past ats, over/under stats(at least for this season) that u use? Thanks in advance.

SportsN, if possible, I see you having success with half bets also. Any good site for past ats, over/under stats(at least for this season) that u use? Thanks in advance.

Just try to watch how games unfold for teams. Mostly observations I make but covers matchups has some good stats. Honestly its just guesses that have rationalization behind them. Patterns occur and hope to exploit them before they are common knowledge.

noticed port was solid at home in 3rd q's awhile back but books are catching on as it was -2 -105 on a full game spread of -5. dallas tends to be a 1st h team so it lined up here imo:shake:

Well i've had some success betting mostly 1st half overs before, but i can't find a stats site showing for each team their games in the season and if the 1st half went under or over. That would make the job and tracking that much easier. It seems that, at least for certain teams the ones scoring more in 1st half, the under over streaks are much shorter than under/over streaks for the whole game.

Back