Chris Peterson is an offensive genius

SHSUHorn

Thief
That was one of the most imaginative well called games I've ever seen with balls to go with it.

Oh and OU still sucks.

heh i can only imagine how pissed dumbfucks is OU lost an lost that way.

one of tha best games ive watched all year long. great play callin from tha rookie coach

Just an incredible game, two of the best executed plays I've ever seen in CFB. Hats off to Boise, they deserved it.

Best game since last years Rose Bowl

1. A hook and ladder on 4th and 18 for the tie in regulation.

2. The QB in motion with an option run/pass to tie in overtime.

3. Going for two and the best statue of liberty ever run to win the game.

One of the most exciting and enjoyable bowl games I have seen in a long time -- and the marriage proposal at the end was hilarious too. Personally, I would rather see a team like Boise St go against Ohio State instead of Florida, but I'll leave that debate alone ;)

Damn OU. That's what I get for taking their side. Before the 4th & 18 I was counting my money. Then again after Peterson scored in OT I again thought I would collect tonight. Got to give it to Boise. Great game.

balls of steel, for sure. awesome game, with an incredible ending...and i didn't even mind losing my wager. couldn't help but root for boise...

I'm kicking myself for missing this game right now. Just waiting for it to be an instant ESPN Classic or something so I can watch it.

Yanks26Sox6 said:
balls of steel, for sure. awesome game, with an incredible ending...and i didn't even mind losing my wager. couldn't help but root for boise...

Yeah, if I was gonna lose, thats about the only way I could justify it. 4th and 18 you expect something deep and plan on covering on defense to win, but the "trick play" was a magnificent call and they had the talent to pull it off.

Back