Chris Henry fails a drug test, is going to jail

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
The Bengals need a new receiver.

Tough to see how Goodell doesn't extend this guy's ban to at least a year.

Henry's got to serve 88 days in jail and, based on this failed test, he might have parole problems in Florida.

So sayeth ESPNews.

He's done for good...

Goodall said he one last chance..

Don't think he'll even play again in the league....def not for the Bengals..

The best (that is, worst) part of this is that he tested positive for opiates.

Now, I'm no chemist, but I'm pretty sure weed isn't an opiate. So who knows what this guy was doing. Blow off a hooker's ass with Michael Irvin down at the 'White House'?

No clue, but let the speculation begin.

he had a sandwich with poppy seeds on the bun and now he'll never play again for my boy carson palmer.

NFL is running the knuckle-heads out of the league. Shenanigans will not be tolerated.

But, now the transparency must go to all sides......refs, owners, coaches, gms, support staff, commish, etc.....

Goddell better hope he doesn't have any skeletons.

What does all this mean to us?????

BYE-BYE GAMBLING ON FOOTBALL.

:(

Let's face it.

BYE-BYE GAMBLING ON FOOTBALL.

It can't happen. Not now. Betting on the Super Bowl is the biggest gambling event of the year. It's a world-wide thing. You can't put that back in the bottle.

But I do agree with you, it's on their radar and if they can make it more difficult I'm sure they'll try.

The best (that is, worst) part of this is that he tested positive for opiates.

Now, I'm no chemist, but I'm pretty sure weed isn't an opiate. So who knows what this guy was doing. Blow off a hooker's ass with Michael Irvin down at the 'White House'?

No clue, but let the speculation begin.

Pain Killers that he doesnt have a RX for?

Blow isn't an opiate its a amphetimine(sp?)

What a dumb mother fucker.

Henry, Tank, Vick and the other thugs should hope they quickly develop some "skills" for normal work. These thugs won't be allowed to play in Mr. Godells league.

These thugs won't get regular jobs, they will just end up in jail.

Yeah, I saw that, ED.

Though I wouldn't call it the media's fault. Someone leaked the story to them and they ran with it like they normally would. Turned out that leak was bulls**t.

Tough break for him, although he's f**ked up so many times in the past that it's easy to see why there was such a rush to judgment here. He's pretty much used up his "who me?" chips.

Back