Chris Davis Corn Fed?

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Or lab rat?

Curious to hear the forum's take on whether this guy is juiced up. As an O's fan I sure hope he's just eating his Wheaties, but he's on one hell of a tear. He's always been a big guy so I suppose there's that.....

as an O's fan, your question should have been "fruit loops" rather than "wheaties", no?

{old school reference}

as a rangers fan, i can attest to the dude's long-ball ability. he just struck out like a mfer. hopefully, it's just a case of seein the ball better the last couple years, with natural progression.

I've seen him hit balls that look like pop ups with nothing on them into the BBQ pit at Boog's this season. Dude is a beast....

Lol at the Tettleton Fruit Loops reference Jdogg.

Jump - did Brady ever officially come out?

had the best time eating from boogs and watching batting practice a bunch of years ago,, nice set up there..

same cereal as batista..

Don't think he's PED. Always been a big prospect, changed up his swing with the O's. not hitting opposite field HRs like a mofo, he's just pulling and crushing it.

Yeah, he's always had power. Late bloomer. I traded him in fondy's dynasty league last week (which orangemonk is also in), so all I have to say is Archie Bradley better be pretty fucking good.

Nowadays its tough not to have the through cross your mind any time a guy puts up crazy numbers and/or is a big dude. He doesn't have the roid heads like Sosa, McGwire, Bonds did. Always been a big dude - ala Miguel Cabrera. Guess you have to give him the benefit of the doubt until he fails a piss test. Hopefully that day doesn't come.

Get the fuck outta here..he's not using. You have to be out of your fucking mind.Why don't you ask that about the the alcoholic planning 3rd base in Detroit?????

Get the fuck outta here..he's not using. You have to be out of your fucking mind.Why don't you ask that about the the alcoholic planning 3rd base in Detroit?????
The alcoholic planning 3rd base for Detroit has hit 40 HRs in a season exactly one time

Hahahaha. Great first post.... It would suck to be a naturally big dude who isn't on shit, because they get reactions like this all the time.

not 1st post..was on this site a few years back..got distracted and forgot name and pword. Mistyped..should read PLAYING 3rd base! My point exactly one season of 40 homers..no juice there?? Davis has yet to hit 40 homers in a season

not 1st post..was on this site a few years back..got distracted and forgot name and pword. Mistyped..should read PLAYING 3rd base! My point exactly one season of 40 homers..no juice there?? Davis has yet to hit 40 homers in a season
Haha he's been a 30-39 guy every year, a blip to 44 one time (in his athletic prime) and you're calling juice?

Miggy's on the new type of roids where you stay fat to throw the dogs off.

Sobered up and had protection(Prince) behind him. Natural progression.

Miggy's on the new type of roids where you stay fat to throw the dogs off.

pretty funny...that being said it reminds me of a topic me and my buddies talk about..name some players who had taken PEDs but gotten worse?! Couple of names come to mind...

Giambi got SLOWER after taking PEDs
Gregg Zaun hit for less and got worse taking PEDs

pretty funny...that being said it reminds me of a topic me and my buddies talk about..name some players who had taken PEDs but gotten worse?! Couple of names come to mind...

same with Kevin Brown...most of the time injuries just follow

FP Santangelo

yes but the numbers are behind that drop, not the other way around

I dont think he was juicing, but those two things (power dropping, little injuries not recovering) could be seen as signs if it comes out that he was

Back