Choose68 Everyday Gambling

choose68

Pretty much a regular
Starting this thread to post my daily bets.

Parlays 1-0 +19units
Single 0-0

Im liking colorado ottowa and buffalo as of right now but the lines arent up yet

Last edited:
Nov 28

4 team parlay
stars
sabres
wild
sharks
2 units to win 15

im also going to add senators sabres avalanche once the senator game is available

Nov 29

Parlays 1-2 +12units
Single 0-0

4 team parlay
rangers
red wings
senators
canucks
5 units to win 20

haha of course I lose the parlay I put some thought into and win the one I picked with my eyes shut:tiphat:...positive day though

Parlays 2-3 +14units
Single 0-0

Fridays Plays

3 Team Parlay
Carolina
New Jersey
Pittsburgh
2 units to win 7

4 Team Parlay
Wash/Car U6
Dallas/Pitt O5.5
Wild
Coyotes
1 unit to win 14

Another positive day, upset about the coyotes though first 3 shots 3 goals not acceptable.

Parlays 3-5 +18
Single 0-0

Dec 01

Todays Plays

3 Team Parlay
Ottawa
PITTSBURGH
Detroit
5 Units to win 17

6 Team Parlay - Going with instinct on this one(hasnt failed me yet)
PITTSBURGH
Islanders
Capitals
Red Wings
Lightning
Blues
2 Units to win 63

Parlays 3-8 +10
Single 0-0

Not betting on the games today

For tomorrow I really like the islanders rangers and penguins

Dec 03

4 Team Parlay(not gonna count this but just wanted to post it)
Patriots -20
Islanders
Rangers
Penguins
5 units to win 35

Im gonna cut down my parlays and not go over 3 team ones for a little while...I like the devils wild and stars for tomorrow

yea man the outcome of that nashville game, didnt reflect the actual GAMEPLAY of the two teams at all

i agree, you should cut your parlays down to 3 or 2 games, you seem to hit the majority of your sides within your parlays, its always 1 or 2 teams that get ya and it only takes 1 to lose with parlays... best of luck tomorrow bro ... :cheers:

Do you strictly do parlays in hockey ? or is it all sports? Any reason why?

No matter what sports I bet on I can always hit 75% of my parlay but I dont have the patience or the bankroll to bet single games which is a much better choice for gambling. I know this is a dumb way to gamble like ill hit one parlay then lose 5 and be right back where I started.

Maybe I should take a break for a little while and save up some money so I can gamble single games. That would be the smarter idea right?

No matter what sports I bet on I can always hit 75% of my parlay but I dont have the patience or the bankroll to bet single games which is a much better choice for gambling. I know this is a dumb way to gamble like ill hit one parlay then lose 5 and be right back where I started.

Maybe I should take a break for a little while and save up some money so I can gamble single games. That would be the smarter idea right?

I have no expertise in telling you how to manage your money. I also have no expertise in capping and bankroll management. I've been at it 3 or 4 years and this is the first year I have decided to get serious and keep-up with running totals and try to implement winning strategys. I guess what i am trying to say is that capping takes ALOT OF TIME. If you want to CONSISTENTLY turn a profit, your going to have to invest time in it, and once you do this, I think you will find that betting on individual games will prove more profitable than parlays; over the long-run, that is!

Instead of taking a break all together, why not just try to capp some games for a month or two (and by no means do i think this is enough to be good at capping) and see how you would come out had you been actually betting individual games, then by that time you should have saved up a little bankroll to begin with.

With regards to parlays, I will say I don't think parlays are the way to consistently win. You could go forever hitting 75% or even 99% of your sides within a parlay, but with a parlay it all equals one thing, 0% wins, because unless you hit 100% of your sides tied to the parlay, you lose. I think you will find others around here will say the same. In-fact i bet you this is what many of them would say word for word, "It's hard enough to win 1 game, so why (#) games ?"

If your hitting 75%, then i would find a way to bankroll your picks as soon as possible! :cheers:

Best of Luck Bud ... This is purely my opinion, and like I stated earlier, I am by no means an expert at this stuff. I'm sure if you asked some of the moderators/partners around the site, they will be very helpful in accessing bankroll management and capping tips!

Thanks tsadams

Heres my plan. Im going to continue doing my parlays but with only the 8 units I am up already and im going to save up 100units to use for the rest of the season on single bets.

Parlays 3-9 +8
Single 0-0

3 Team Parlay
Thrashers
Wild
Canucks
1 unit to win 5

Parlays 4-10 +27
single 0-0

Im looking at the rangers and detroit for tomorrow. I know the devils are HOT and the rangers or doing BAD but now its time for a reversal

I was going to do a 2 team parlay with rangers and detroit but the money
i would win isnt worth the risk so im adding the flames

3 Team Parlay
Rangers
Red Wings
Flames
5units to win 21

parlays 5-10 +48units
single 0-0

Dont really like the matchups for tomorrow so I think im gonna wait for the lines to come up and bet on 1 underdog im the most confident about

This is the only underdog I like for tonight

Tampa Bay 9Units to win 10

Also I put a little money on all the games tonight just see if I could do it

6 Team Parlay
Devils
Sabres
Blue Jackets
Lightning
Preds
Stars
.5unit to win 17

Im going to take a huge risk on this bet and if I lose im not going to be gambling until the new year

3 Team Parlay
Lightning
Panthers
Wild
10units to win 93.5

Back