Choo Choo ! Hop on board the Locomotive !! Free Play !!!

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
The Flash is running around the world when he gets to a beach on paradise island. He looks and sees wonder woman laying on the beach. He looks closer and sees that she is naked! And she has her legs up in the air! The flash thinks for a second and decides he can run over there so fast that she will never see him, give her a quickie before she even knows he was there. He runs over so fast that no one could see him, and has the quickie. Wonder Woman says "What was that?" and the invisible man says "I don't know but my ass is killing me!"

Hop on the locomotive tonight boys and girls alike .... Don't let the NBA be flash while you are on the sidelines as the invisible man when there is money to be made. Locomotive plays have lost only once this entire year so don't miss out.

The Play: Portland/Sacramento under 198.5

The proper way to state this play is:

There is a train going from Portland to Sacramento traveling at an average speed of just Under 198.5 mph.

I fucking love this guy.

As a general question, what makes this a "special" free play as opposed to a "Platinum Members Game of the Year Vault Play?"

This train doesn't let Platinum members on board. You must be Platinum Elite ... whooooooooooooooo

I gave my 10 year old boy the invisible man joke to use last night while trick or treating.. He was a hit!!

Back