Chiefs-Packers

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Last week I said stay far away from KC.

Here’s something to ponder. Haven’t had a chance to see if it’s been written here.

Note: I am NOT getting into vaccine/no vaccine

Let’s look at it this way for GAMBLING PURPOSES. Even before this situation, Aaron Rodgers has been described as difficult. As selfish. As unable to handle criticism.

The Packers were offered multiple first round picks to get rid of this headache. And then they could play their shiny new first round QB.

The Packers decided they’d rather deal with all of Rodgers’ bullshit, all the “will he or won’t he” AND give up multiple first rounders, rather than play Jordan Love.

We know very little about Love. I think we know plenty.

Been saying this all week and then heard this echoed on a podcast and I think there’s merit.

I don’t love handicapping this way, but you can’t tell me this does not make a good amount of sense.

Last week I said stay far away from KC.

Here’s something to ponder. Haven’t had a chance to see if it’s been written here.

Note: I am NOT getting into vaccine/no vaccine

Let’s look at it this way for GAMBLING PURPOSES. Even before this situation, Aaron Rodgers has been described as difficult. As selfish. As unable to handle criticism.

The Packers were offered multiple first round picks to get rid of this headache. And then they could play their shiny new first round QB.

The Packers decided they’d rather deal with all of Rodgers’ bullshit, all the “will he or won’t he” AND give up multiple first rounders, rather than play Jordan Love.

We know very little about Love. I think we know plenty.

Been saying this all week and then heard this echoed on a podcast and I think there’s merit.

I don’t love handicapping this way, but you can’t tell me this does not make a good amount of sense.
Not understanding what makes sense?

Been waiting for your take. I see a ton of under love but I think KC explodes. Would love to see KC pound Gore not sure why they went away from him lw.

Been waiting for your take. I see a ton of under love but I think KC explodes. Would love to see KC pound Gore not sure why they went away from him lw.
Also think Love will look competent against this defense, be surprised if both teams don't get 24 or more. Love how much the total has dropped.

Yet still managed to cover against the inaccurate and clueless QB on the other side.
That’s the crazy part. I actually posted that originally before the 4th quarter. He looked a little better that quarter, and obviously was only his first start, but I didn’t see much to feel hopeful about.
Now Mahomes on the other hand. I really don’t know what to make of his struggles this year. Kind of odd. Just saw that Love actually had more passing yards and more yds per pass than PM. Even weirder.

Last edited:
It appears they have figured out how to defend Mahomes and Kansas City. Deep zones, give up the underneath stuff and have 22 eyes on Mahomes. Kansas City offense is not patient enough to take advantage

That’s the crazy part. I actually posted that originally before the 4th quarter. He looked a little better that quarter, and obviously was only his first start, but I didn’t see much to feel hopeful about.
Now Mahomes on the other hand. I really don’t know what to make of his struggles this year. Kind of odd. Just saw that Love actually had more passing yards and more yds per pass than PM. Even weirder.
Is it parenthood?
Or maybe he’s too busy with the State Farm commercials, that commercial is a jinx…..
Lob city with griffin and cp3, then double Rogers, and now Mahomes…..

Is it parenthood?
Or maybe he’s too busy with the State Farm commercials, that commercial is a jinx…..
Lob city with griffin and cp3, then double Rogers, and now Mahomes…..
That parenthood issue is an interesting one. It definitely changes things. Sleep, leisure time, etc

It appears they have figured out how to defend Mahomes and Kansas City. Deep zones, give up the underneath stuff and have 22 eyes on Mahomes. Kansas City offense is not patient enough to take advantage
Mahomes has the yips too. He's aiming his throws. Lower half is was out of alignment with his upper half. Very bizarre circumstances for who once was the best QB in the league.

Back