Chiefs announce playing time allotment for Saints exhibition

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Every member of the roster will play at some point. More importantly, each QB will get a quarter. Alex Smith will get the first, Chase Daniel the 2nd, Tyler Bray the 3rd (and possibly some of the 4th according to staff) and Ricky Stanzi the end of the game.

It is my understanding all of the first team will play the first quarter.

Hope this helps. Not sure what the Saints are doing.

chase daniel is usually the best in preseason lol. kinda blows he never got a chance to start. he deserves it more than many who do

chase daniel is usually the best in preseason lol. kinda blows he never got a chance to start. he deserves it more than many who do
he never could start obv because of Drew(I know u know bro) He gets to face his old team...albeit a new D....

I think he has a real shot

Every member of the roster will play at some point. More importantly, each QB will get a quarter. Alex Smith will get the first, Chase Daniel the 2nd, Tyler Bray the 3rd (and possibly some of the 4th according to staff) and Ricky Stanzi the end of the game.

It is my understanding all of the first team will play the first quarter.

Hope this helps. Not sure what the Saints are doing.

It's a good way to evaluate the players.

he never could start obv because of Drew(I know u know bro) He gets to face his old team...albeit a new D....

I think he has a real shot

only if theres an injury. they signed smith to play. he could be a guy whos a career backup and then the last few years of his career is a solid starter. people forget that that is a real thing since nowadays qbs come out as mvp candidates, but not too long ago guys like Gannon, Delhomme, Fiedler, and others took that route and I could definitely see Daniel doing that

also, crazy how far stanzi has fallen. that org clearly sees nothing in him, which is mildly disappointing.

Is it? What do you find out by playing 4th stringers against 4th stringers?

Yes, it is.

How the players perform against similar quality. If they can follow and execute their assignments. What type of future does 4th string rookie player have with their current team.

If a glass is filled half-way with any substance, some will see it as half-empty. I look at it as half-full.

cool reference but what good is it knowing how good a guy can play against guys that aren't gonna make their respective teams? aren't you more interested in how well they can play against someone they might see game action against?

i dont see any reason alex smith or anyone who has a secure roster spot needs a full quarter

Chase might OM...he knows the team

though, new D Co....so who knows

Yes Alex Smith is the starter...just never know....Chase has been patiently waiting...and had a good teacher

what was his contract?

Back