• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Chicago visits Guinea Gulch

Teapot9

Dr. Van Nostrand‘s Dermatological Assistant
Take the over up till 9 goals

If the NHL was smart this is a game they would have hyped up but instead throw their marketing money at Hawks/Ducks, Bedard and Karllson were on the ice for ONE shift.

I don’t want to pick a winner tonight because NJ goalie stinks and our netminder had a nice performance against Nashville.

Gun to head and if you’re one of the 17 people watching outside of Chicago and Newark (my friend Denny and I are 2 of them, he played goalie for UMass-Lowell but then transferred to Holy Cross because he wasn’t seeing much ice time, he was behind someone pretty good), I’d say NJ in regulation.

Hawks been playing like Hickory High School basketball, 3 passes before anyone even thinks of shooting.

It was nice to hear Coach Luke tell Darren pang just now that he wants them to start firing at the net.

“Boys, pull the trigger because you never know what’s going to happen in front of the net.” - Edzo

Take the over up till 9 goals

If the NHL was smart this is a game they would have hyped up but instead throw their marketing money at Hawks/Ducks, Bedard and Karllson were on the ice for ONE shift.

I don’t want to pick a winner tonight because NJ goalie stinks and our netminder had a nice performance against Nashville.

Gun to head and if you’re one of the 17 people watching outside of Chicago and Newark (my friend Denny and I are 2 of them, he played goalie for UMass-Lowell but then transferred to Holy Cross because he wasn’t seeing much ice time, he was behind someone pretty good), I’d say NJ in regulation.

UMass Lowell well represented in the NHL with a bunch of goalies through the years.

Back