Chicago to win NLCS

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
time for chicago to win another 'ship

mct29.jpg

i know there other chicagoland people round this place. get in this thread and rep your city. :cheers:

if you that interested google his name. thread is bout the cubs not rejus. tho he is godlike, too.

We all have things we have to endure. Mine is a manager named Melvin. GL

Last edited:
i would make the bears 4th right now ... cubs, illini football, bulls, bears. its a sad thing but its life.

biggest game of season for this cubs team is tonight. they can take home field and bring this series to the zoo that is gonna be wrigleyville. 'an_horse'

I am praying to almighty God that they find a way to win this series, because I just got NLCS tickets this morning to games 1 and 2!!! I dont think I could handle it if they dont make it!

iv'e had enough of their "im here for the party and not the baseball" fans and their never ending losing.

could of been your year cubs fans but too bad. just like how i was rooting you in 03 u failed again in my life. till next time (if your still in chicago that is).

I wish I was in LA,CHI,NY and had chance to root for two teams ;)

(the needling continues brew)

watch as bar puts up his detriot championship crap in a matter of posts. he is gonan be sure to include womens basktball to it as well.

me waiting on the womens basketball mention ...
they messed up the series...whatever

Det was voted by your peers top sports towen in 2006...for a good reason...

We win ships...and if not...go deep...

Sucks to have ben Wallace..eh?

his band is back. he gonan be more king kong than carlos boozer this year. 20 and 15 ez.

i rather have joe smith than chris webber anyday.

LMAO....first of all....thats funny...2nd..Cwebb is retiring...doesn't matter...

in Jan....you'll understand what a stiff Joe is..trust me..like the guy...but he is garbage

my bulls rolling your stons start this year and continues for the next 8.

if we gonna talk shit to each other bout nba move this to nba forum b/c (1) i dont have that mod privelege here and (2) lets not create a scene and bother mlb people.

:shake:

Back