Chicago Is Favored To Win East

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
yall have no idea how long i have waited to see this mutha fuckign future be back. this is hwo this shit shoudl be . chicago run shit. so all u semcum and lebron james ohoi loving people can just take the back seat. because chicago time is NOW.

jon paxson is king. luol deng is best sf in east.

big ben owns shaq.

miami aint got shit on my boys.

west better be ready cuz my gunners aint gonn eb cepting nothing but them dubya.

chiago +800 to win da ring. and faored to win east conference.

rep it chicago.

tyus thomas t bagging dunking fan culb. take that semcum. :whip:

steed u luck uy got hjames.

Last edited:
Chicago is the favorite by default here. I think the East will be better this year, but it's still filled with mediocrity. I'm keeping my eye on Miami right now. They've missed out on just about every free agent PG available. I wouldn't be shocked if they were working on a deal to get Bibby or Andre Miller before season's start. Sixers could take J-Will (expiring contract) and some future picks for Miller. Sacramento might be interested in Haslem and/or Wright in some combination.

Lie what u mean by defaut? we lost in R2 last year.

Im not taking anything away from them. I like what they are doin. I just think the top of the East has a bunch of question makrs this year after mia and det didnt get to the finals last year. And no way you can favor Clev after their debacle. Chicago kinda gets the knod by default.

i was in shock when i saw this last night ... still am. winner shoudl come out of the central once again. its clearly the cream of crop in east.

thanks for getting back to me with PMs too.

379px-LeBronJames.jpg

6g7qlg78.jpg

2005%20Cleveland%20Cavaliers%20Team%20Composite.jpg

LEBRONsword.jpg

xin_400102061058890290973.jpg

AAGZ095_16x20-2006Logo~Cleveland-Cavaliers-Posters.jpg

steed dont make me have to declare war on you 3 months prior to the season.

Last edited:
Back