Chicago Bears @ Indianapolis Colts(ESPN)

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Who you guys got covering and why? Prediction?

CHICAGO 43
INDIANAPOLIS - 9.5

:shake: Lets get this one tonight.

I got 10 from the local. Just thinking about takin the Bears just for the number. I think the Colts will be down this year anyways

Colts -9.5 & over 44 for me.
This Bears team is god awful. Colts open a new stadium tonight, and even though Manning is coming off an injury (actually surgery to clean an infected bursa sack) and his center is out, this team won't miss a beat. All of their weapons are back including a finally healthy Marvin Harrison, the D line is healthy, and the Bears are, well, the Bears.

Watch out for Dallas Clark to have a monster season too, he looks better than I've ever seen him, and opponents will not be able to match up with him because all the weapons are there at wideout.

Its not going to matter that Manning is missing 2 of his 5 lineman? Briggs and Urlacher are going to be able to pursuit addai and limit him. He and rhodes is what killed us in the SB. I think this will be one of the few games where a chalk wins su but doesnt cover. good health.

Its not going to matter that Manning is missing 2 of his 5 lineman? Briggs and Urlacher are going to be able to pursuit addai and limit him. He and rhodes is what killed us in the SB. I think this will be one of the few games where a chalk wins su but doesnt cover. good health.

What happens on the other side of the ball?
Are you thinking Orton & Matt Forte are the answer here? I think it's going to be a long night for the Bears offense & short fields for the Colts offense.

:shake:

I liked what the Chicago first unit offense showed in preseason.

If the Colts choose not to kick to hester they are going to be kicking to a just as dangerous kick returner back there. If they dont kick it deep Chicago is going to be setting up shop nicely regardless at around their own 35/40.

nice fellas, keep em coming!:cheers: GL tonight, I still havent decided, still 50/50...want to hear more reasons

I've heard the 'smarts' say to be careful backing a team with the starting Center out. + Not sure how healthy Manning truly is...

Big on the under. Chicago obviously has issues on O and I think that missing lineman and lack of any preseason will delay stat boy at the beginning of the year.

I've heard the 'smarts' say to be careful backing a team with the starting Center out. + Not sure how healthy Manning truly is...

I want to make a point about injuries & the media.

Everyone here knows about Saturday & Manning, how many people knew that Hasselbeck needed to get an epidural in his back for pain from a bulging disk? Media & Vegas, working together.

I have to go put on my little tin foil hat now. :tiphat:

Honestly, I suspect Manning got a ton of work in with the Justice at center.

I'm willing to play a small teaser...Pays close to even money...

Bears +17.5 With Over 36.5

BOL ALL:cheers:

my mistake, its airing on NBC

and I have posted INDY -10 OFFICIALLY.

:cheers:

Big square I know playing Colts and Under...........might be a good time to play the Dog/Over theory.

If shat Bears can score 17 you cant lose them both!

Manning rusty, Saturday out.....Hester can always break one...

I think the Bears will play better than you think. Preseason doesn't mean a thing and they have a decent core of defenders and excellent special teams.

Back