Chasers Sunday Night Late TALK- Giants-Eagles

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I am sure lots of people are getting smoked today. It happens, but we have one chance to left to get it back--

I am playing Giants as I believ Mcnabb is too slow and fat to beat the Giants-

Eagles are overrated IMO and if you go with the best Defenses you win $ and most of your bets-

I think Giants offense is better and giants D is better--
Take away Desean jackson which I think Giants will rough him up and Giants win these type of games--

Giants have only lost 1 game to Cleveland and won all of them since last year in the playoff run-- I have to take this chance and take the best team at +3 vs an extremely overrrate eagles squad with a fat Qb and a fat coach, and a team that lost to Chicago, dallas and washington-
Giants are better than all 3 of those teams.

Giants :cheers:

eagles are a brilliant outfit no doubt, but in reality I follow them very closely, they have 1 running back giatns who have 3 running backs--

Also ELI is the best QB by far on the road--- he is awesoem on the road-

I really think the games vs bears and Washington, show Mcnabb for what he is--

I dont think any QB like Mcnabb who has no mobility and needs all day to throw can beat the Giants- I think he will be confused to hell like all the other QB's the Giants play-

eagles beat the shitty teams very good and lose to good teams--

Can they win- anything is possible but Giants are a much better team, last time on national Tv they lost so I expect a better effort this time around-

I really think Mcnabb is overrated and can look like an amateur tonight, it is who he is, he is not great at all, his receivers are average, giants can stop westbrook i believe.

Also the reason the Eagles cannot beat the Giants is simple---

Eagles use a lot of people on the line of scrimmage to stop the run and take chances with one on one coverage--

ELI eats this up and will hit deep plays to Toomer and Burres and SMith over the middle-

Giants are the best team in the NFC east- they crushed washington and washington beat the eagles-- NOt that this matters but ELI is the best in the NFL- he is taht good on the road--

eagles are a brilliant outfit no doubt, but in reality I follow them very closely, they have 1 running back giatns who have 3 running backs--

Also ELI is the best QB by far on the road--- he is awesoem on the road-

I really think the games vs bears and Washington, show Mcnabb for what he is--

I dont think any QB like Mcnabb who has no mobility and needs all day to throw can beat the Giants- I think he will be confused to hell like all the other QB's the Giants play-

eagles beat the shitty teams very good and lose to good teams--

Can they win- anything is possible but Giants are a much better team, last time on national Tv they lost so I expect a better effort this time around-

I really think Mcnabb is overrated and can look like an amateur tonight, it is who he is, he is not great at all, his receivers are average, giants can stop westbrook i believe.

People forgot already how the Giants made it to the Superbowl. They LOVE the road. :cheers:

People forgot already how the Giants made it to the Superbowl. They LOVE the road. :cheers:

Road games are home games to this team-- ELI cannot handle the pressure at home with the new york media----

Giants D is amazing, eagles O is actaully pretty bad-- every single game it has periods where it stinks, vs the Giants I think those periods will be longer and will happen tonight--

Mcnabb is not a pressure QB, he is fat, slow and cannot throw with pressure, that is the main thing, he takes a long time to read coverage- Giants will disrupt his timing and knock out Desean jackson.

Giants are road warriors and ealges are nothing special at home at all.

eagles won 3 games vs shit teams- 49'ers seattle and rams---

when they play good teams they dont score, its that simple--

giants have the best O line in the NFLalso

Mcnabb is not a pressure QB, he is fat, slow and cannot throw with pressure, that is the main thing, he takes a long time to read coverage- Giants will disrupt his timing and knock out Desean jackson.

You certainly have a way with words , Sammy. :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Giants will contain Westbrook tonight. When they do, they win :smiley_acbe:

I agree and also eagles in the past have gotten run over by physical run teams, I just dont see them beating this team--

Eagles have never beaten a team this year with a good running back that can throw--

Dallas-- can throw and RUN-- LOss

Bears- can Throw and RUn-- Loss

Skins- Can Throw and Run-- Loss

WIns- rams- cant throw or run-- win

49'ers cant run or throw- Win

Seattle- cant run or throw - Win

Eagles backers are confident-- Our GMen nation is also confident---

I hate to say it, but I know i will hear the holy shit Mcnabb sucks talk at some point in this game-- I know this guy like the back of my hand, I know all of his tendecies, as do the Giants-- He is just too slow and fat and imobile to get the job done, watch the speed mismatch in this game

Eagles backers are confident-- Our GMen nation is also confident---

I hate to say it, but I know i will hear the holy shit Mcnabb sucks talk at some point in this game-- I know this guy like the back of my hand, I know all of his tendecies, as do the Giants-- He is just too slow and fat and imobile to get the job done, watch the speed mismatch in this game

YOU SAMMY MEATBALLS ARE A BOMBOCLAT!!!!:smiley_acbe:

Divisional home game that Philly needs bad ..they gonna get it done if they protect they can exploit thin g-men lb and secondary

Back