*chasen money friday*

FloodgatesAG im going with your team today! I hope that they dont choke!

Pistons +4.5
Pistons Under 178
Magic -3.5
Magic over 191
Blazers +5.5

You probably will get a better number with Detroit later. 4 out of 5 bets are on Cleveland, nothing's gonna hold that number down

You probably will get a better number with Detroit later. 4 out of 5 bets are on Cleveland, nothing's gonna hold that number down

Its ok....because I really feel like the Pistons might actully win this game straight up.....But who knows Ive been kinda off lately......:popcorn:

FloodgatesAG im going with your team today! I hope that they dont choke!

Pistons +4.5
Pistons Under 178
Magic -3.5
Magic over 191
Blazers +5.5
I disagree with all your plays, good health man. Pistons are very weak and Lebron will have his way as usual......Its going over too.....Orlando will play like they can tonight and hold them in check, so not alot of points there. Houston rolls at home. Good health amigo.:shake:

I disagree with all your plays, good health man. Pistons are very weak and Lebron will have his way as usual......Its going over too.....Orlando will play like they can tonight and hold them in check, so not alot of points there. Houston rolls at home. Good health amigo.:shake:

LOL.....Well buddy will just have to wait and see.....The Pistons are playing at home and if Lebron will have his way why did the line open at +4.5? I feel like the Pistons "D" will show up today...RIP and Prince will have a great day today I personally think....About the Magic, They will run tonight and 76ers wont back down and run at them also......Its gunna be a 3 point contest tonight......So the over and under is a coin flip with even money on both sides......Public loves Houston...Its the most wagered game today...Look what happened to the Lakers last night......Good health to you to brah.....I Have alot of confidence in my capping skills and I dont feel worried whatsoever on my picks....This is why its called "GAMBLING". BOL

LOL.....Well buddy will just have to wait and see.....The Pistons are playing at home and if Lebron will have his way why did the line open at +4.5? I feel like the Pistons "D" will show up today...RIP and Prince will have a great day today I personally think....About the Magic, They will run tonight and 76ers wont back down and run at them also......Its gunna be a 3 point contest tonight......So the over and under is a coin flip with even money on both sides......Public loves Houston...Its the most wagered game today...Look what happened to the Lakers last night......Good health to you to brah.....I Have alot of confidence in my capping skills and I dont feel worried whatsoever on my picks....This is why its called "GAMBLING". BOL
So who is your favorite play? How much you betting on these plays? I think your right about Orlando.....How much should I bet on them?

what is sd? I am new to this forum and wanted to see what you think about orlando i think i wanna bet them tonight but would like input from others

Dont think, know!!! Dont just look at my picks, look at everyones picks then decide...But dont be scared because scared money is losing money....Be confident about your picks...To be honest my favorite game would have to be Detroit just because of all the money thats going to the Cavs....If you want, check out my picks for Baseball, I honestly feel like i can sweep all those picks! Bol to whatever you wager on.

Dont think, know!!! Dont just look at my picks, look at everyones picks then decide...But dont be scared because scared money is losing money....Be confident about your picks...To be honest my favorite game would have to be Detroit just because of all the money thats going to the Cavs....If you want, check out my picks for Baseball, I honestly feel like i can sweep all those picks! Bol to whatever you wager on.
I am pretty solid in bases but nba i am not. my fave play tonight is mets rl and minny.

I think I remember you from Blankets, if you don't mind why do you think the Pistons win straight up? I like to win + money whenever there is a real good shot but I would like to hear your thoughts on why they beat the Cavaliers when they have got manhandled the first two games. I may bet on them too if you got some inside info or something.

Back