Charlotte/Miami Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Over 185.5

- all my stats based on opening lines, and regulation scores.

Charlotte

- is 9-3 to Under in regulation this season. The best Under bias they managed over any 13 games last season was 8-4-1 (then 7-5-1). The injuries to Brezec & Knight would tend to explain their overt Under bias to start this season because we are talking about a team thats never been far away from Over results at the best of times previously, given their defense.

- was 4-1-2 to Over* in the 2nd game of B2Bs in the first month or so last season, & from there went 10-4-1 to Under in the same spot the rest of the way. I'd read into that a general Over bias while early season enthusiasms were present, then the grind took hold.

*The sole Under came in an 18 pt win, essentially a "blowout Under". I don't see that happening in this game.

- while they totaled 184 & 186 pts @home (& 179 & 203 pts away) vs Miami in their first season of existence, last season they totaled 176, 196 (home), 207 & 207 (away) with the lowest total witnessing the absence of Wallace: with him present, the increase in scoring by a more experienced Bobcats team vs MIA is obvious

Miami

- is 5-2 to Under @home this season, 4-1 to Over on the road. They recorded their highest game total w/out Shaq's presence their last game, with Riley dumping Marie Antoinette and The Goof to the bench (and about time too - even from there they shot a combined 2-11).

- Miami has conceded only 1 total lower than 94 pts in their last 8 games. They have conceded only one total lower than 101 pts on the road overall. Their road games average 190.2 pts (and thats including a 148 pt reg. total @ATL, which drags down that average considerably).

I think this game is going to be very competitive, and I see no reason the changes Riley has made to kick start his team offensively should fail to produce against this Charlotte defense. Unlike my previous posted Over Charlotte total (vs ORL), Brevin Knight will be playing in this game. I think this total is a tad low and after its drop of a couple of points from its open, has started to climb again.
The trend thread has a strong unassigned results situation pointing to a new Over run, and this is the 1st sequential game of the night (meaning an Over here cements that new run).

Last edited:
Need 7 points in just over 3 minutes to win my biggest bet of the season to date'an_horse'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

congrats to all Miami-Charlotte Over backers

Thanks 3gamblers, Killa, Lunch, Santa:cheers:

Despite not going badly to start the season, still feel - via a couple of decisions - like I've been stuck in molasses. Hoping this one's success signals that's been left behind.

BetCrimes1984 said:
Thanks 3gamblers, Killa, Lunch, Santa:cheers:

Despite not going badly to start the season, still feel - via a couple of decisions - like I've been stuck in molasses. Hoping this one's success signals that's been left behind.

hear that BC, hope the night in the NHL is a step in the right direction for myself.

:shake:

gj on the over. was completely thinking the other side of that, glad I didn't catch the line right when it opened.

Back