Charlotte/Denver Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
OK, did consider Denver ATS given Charlottes hectic results recently, but their PGs are back, hence the "low" spread but also the high (imo) total line.

In the history between these 2 teams, they have only once totaled more than 209 - in Denver with the home team scoring 120.
Charlotte has totaled 94, 101, 85, 84, 101 & 105 vs Denver (home scores bolded). Thats 4-2 to Under, their only home Over totaling 209.

Charlotte this season has had only 2 totals surpass 209 pts at home -

211 - came off 3 day's rest, was their 5th game in 10 days
212 - came off 2 day's rest, was their 5th game in 12 days

The total here is 209.5, they're playing off 1 day's rest, and playing their 5th game in 7 days

And not to ignore their opponent -

In the 1st game of B2Bs this season that Denver won SU, those games have totaled 210, 203, 192, 188, 157 & 205 pts. Only 1 total above the line set for this game, and that by 1 lousy point.

I'll take Under 209.5 small, as a substitute bet for my intended Denver ATS bet, since I believe if they win SU this will in all probability go under, and if Denver lose I obviously still have a shot anyway.

Last edited:
BOL Farm - DEN ATS I think on balance is tied to an Under result.

Memphis - I could easily be missing something behind this line. BOL anyway.

BTW, Charlotte has Orlando at home next - if this game goes Over, given ORL's recent scores you can bet there'll be another high line similar to this one. So I've got my eye on backing up Under in that game if it fails here. Charlotte is going to have a deflated/energyless like offensive effort imo in the very near future. That effort is no guarantee they'll fail ATS (they could come out like that here or against ORL, but compete SU based on a defensive effort), it's just going to result in an under imo. Theyve had numerous Under results denied by OT periods in recent times (3 in their last 8 games), so Over backers in their games have been treated especially well. I don't see that lasting much longer.

Last edited:
68-67 at the half.. who would have guessed.

I think the key factor that was overlooked were the matchups. Mismatches everywhere, a lot of 1 on 1, and neither team is concerned with defense. Bobcats are really small, with no PF -- I'd keep an eye on their schedule against good big men.

Memphis, its simply Charlotte playing with the confidence they've gained from recent results. These 2 teams are still largely the same ones who apply to the historical stats in my intial post.

I hope they total as many as possible now (240+), it'll serve that coming Orlando total line. Also desire a SU Charlotte win, in light of that potential Under in a couple of days.

Yeah, they definitely have a swagger about them. But their small lineup really has no choice but to push the tempo.. and we all know Denver pushes the tempo as well.

Orlando seems like an interesting matchup. Will the speed kill Orlandos bigs or will the bigs dictate the game.

230/100-100 game + Cha SU win - if this had to lose, I really couldn't have asked for a better combo heading into the ORL game.

Back