Thursday, May 25​

Hi 83°, Low 66°: Partly cloudy, 22% chance of precipitation, 8 MPH winds

Friday, May 26​

Hi 85°, Low 66°: Mostly cloudy, 17% chance of precipitation, 9 MPH winds

Saturday, May 27​

Hi 84°, Low 67°: AM showers, 34% chance of precipitation, 10 MPH winds

Sunday, May 28​

Hi 89°, Low 71°: Partly cloudy, 17% chance of precipitation, 12 MPH winds

Michael Block in the field this week and what a story he's been. All good stuff. MGM has all kinds of specials on him, eagle round 1 +2000, top 5, 10, 20, 40 (ties paid in full). Think he can back up his tourney from last week? Easier field, environment and course (conditions) I think..

Plays to follow. GL this week boys.

Michael Block in the field this week and what a story he's been. All good stuff. MGM has all kinds of specials on him, eagle round 1 +2000, top 5, 10, 20, 40 (ties paid in full). Think he can back up his tourney from last week? Easier field, environment and course (conditions) I think..

DK has a boost for him to make the cut to +200, only $50 max but a fun wager nonetheless for me

Not like I'm betting big bucks on golf props anyway

DK has a boost for him to make the cut to +200, only $50 max but a fun wager nonetheless for me

Not like I'm betting big bucks on golf props anyway
Thx for the heads up, I like it. Found it on MGM, sign me up.

Block to make the cut +225 2u 1u
Kirk & Burns top 40 +130 3u
Ramey top 5, Rd. 1 +2500 1u

Top 40’s, 2u each
Ramey +225
Cole +100
Harman-125

Last edited:

the sharps I know are fading him this week
me I’m rooting for him and if he fires a good first round then I’ll jump on the train and take a ride with him

Good luck to you this weekend…

the sharps I know are fading him this week
me I’m rooting for him and if he fires a good first round then I’ll jump on the train and take a ride with him

Good luck to you this weekend…
It's an obvious situational disaster waiting to happen to bet on him but a few bones won't bother me a bit just pulling for him. Not like he's a 26 year old that's been partying til 4am every night. Wouldn't exactly shock me to see him play competitively and give the cut a run

Round 2 only:

Billy H -115 vs Riley: fourth week in a row for Riley, three straight mc’s with only one of seven rounds breaking 70. Is Friday the day he turns it around? Billy played well round one and hope he can come close to having a similar effort. At this price I’ll take a swing…

Best of luck with your plays

Round 2 only:

Billy H -115 vs Riley: fourth week in a row for Riley, three straight mc’s with only one of seven rounds breaking 70. Is Friday the day he turns it around? Billy played well round one and hope he can come close to having a similar effort. At this price I’ll take a swing…

Best of luck with your plays
I'll join ya.

GL today everyone

Congrats to Grillo for the big W. Odd final round- course played tough but the inexperience by Hall & Schenk left it wide open for the taking. Grillo had it, lost it and took it back. Block shit the bed as the odds indicated but I'm certain he'll have another moment. Fowler ties final round low score of 67 and moves up enough to get into The Open championship.

Another bad week but will keep it consistent by recapping my plays, -12.7u

Top 40’s, 2u each
Ramey +225
Cole +100

Harman-125

Rd.2 3-ball- Moore +150 v. Poston / Dahmen 3u
Rd.2 3-ball add, Cole +135 v. SH Kim, Stevens 3u

Schenk -130 v. Hall 5u
Schenk wins +230 3u

Congrats to Grillo for the big W. Odd final round- course played tough but the inexperience by Hall & Schenk left it wide open for the taking. Grillo had it, lost it and took it back. Block shit the bed as the odds indicated but I'm certain he'll have another moment. Fowler ties final round low score of 67 and moves up enough to get into The Open championship.

Another bad week but will keep it consistent by recapping my plays, -12.7u

Top 40’s, 2u each
Ramey +225
Cole +100

Harman-125

Rd.2 3-ball- Moore +150 v. Poston / Dahmen 3u
Rd.2 3-ball add, Cole +135 v. SH Kim, Stevens 3u

Schenk -130 v. Hall 5u
Schenk wins +230 3u