Chargers @ Steelers

Streakin

Pretty much a regular
I know this probably won't get much attention due to it being Monday Night, but I had to get this up.

All I see is -4's right now for Pitt and I can't believe it is that low. Pitt coming off a home loss to Indy, in which they could have won if not for a bad decision or two - costly yes, but they were in it til the end.

SD just blows imo. Not just considering their performance yesterday against a pathetic KC team at HOME, but the body of their work this season. LT looks off, and Rivers just won't be able to beat Pitts at home IMO. Not to mention how bad that D is.

Willie or not, I see Pitt making this a physical butt kicking game, and SD will want no part of that.

Steelers -4 for me.

All thoughts welcomed. If I am missing something, please let me know.

Good luck to all (me included cuz I got whooped on yesterday - still not sure how I lost both the 2nd half over and SD-7 in the KC/SD game; and I can't even think about the Vikes collapse.

Going with SF+10 (-120) tonight. Nothing like trying to get off a losing streak by putting $$ on the brilliant 49ers.
:36_11_6:

The thoughts are that you are crazy my man!

I agree with you 1000%%--

ALso look vs Denver- they are shit also--

3 teams to fade on road- new orleans, denver and sandiego--

PItts will score all day on Chargers, they have no pass rush and suck vs the pass, Rivers sucks and LT is washed up also- Norv Turner and company here lose by 14+

Don't understand why SF abandoned the run last night (until that last dumb play)

They had been steady all night. Then they get the ball at midfield with one TO and the TMW with 3 mins on the clock - and no runs - all passes.

I mean they covered, so I don't really care, but was just confused.

Steelers up to - 4.5 at my books. Big Ben still playing hurt right?

Rivers sucks and LT is washed up also

I was right there with ya until I read this...

I must agree Sammy. I don't think either of these things. Rivers is a more than decent young QB and LT is still LT (minus a step maybe)

For me, it is that SD defense that has gone to hell in a handbasket. I guess the loss of Shaun being the reason.IDK, but they are bad.

Backing Pitts this week.

Horses I am serious---

LT is 30 years old, he is done-- he gets no extra yards after contact, they should use sproles or a new young 22 year old running back- He is just too old now- he is shying from contact, he has no explosiveness.
Horses when a man turns 30 at running back their decline is very sudden, look at Sean ALexander and how quick he declined--

Phil Rivers I am not impressed with his arm strength-- He cannot fit the ball into tight windows, I think his arm is really weak, most of his passes are floaters to the sidelines, ever notice that so many sandiego passes are challenged as receives are catching balls almost out of bounds- I think his arm stinnks, and he always looks flustered, take away gates as his security blanket and he is done in teh NFL---

Real probem is the San Diego offensive Line IMO.

They don't blow anyone off the ball. I can't say they were all that great when Tomlinson was tearing it up a couple years ago either although they were better than now. Too me I was perplexed by Tomlinson's stats because he had no offensive line. It was all screens, dump off passes, draws, a big play here and there but not alot of physical domination you know.

Rivers I agree the guy has a limited arm coming out of NC State with that delivery ppl knew it. I really thought Chambers would help that offense immensely. I think Rivers is a anticipator and decision maker, he lacks some arm but I think the offensive line is killing him as well, he doesn't have protection. I don't think San Diego is that bad in sacks allowed but it just looks like their is no sycronization with that line. This is why he always goes to Gates as well it's an easy quick read.

LT McNeil is a player. The center Hartwick out of Purdue is a player. Not sure about anyone else, my boy Olivia started at RT and he's gone, surprised he ever started.

----I think some retooling about the offensive strategy, as far as style of play, needs to take place in San Diego. And it needs to start with an offensive line. I mean no running game, no down field, there is no physcial presence with that team.

Defensively San Diego has NO excuses. That is a talented defense. The linebackers with Merriman out, I don't think they are that bad talent wise. They have A LOT of talented linebackers Merriman is an excuse. They go that kid out of Florida on the national title team Brandon Siler. Kid is a baller. Dobbins out of Iowa State a baller.

And IMO BETTER player at Ohio State than Lauranitis and Hawk, my man, the Kaiser, Matt Wilhelm.

Wilhelm I think is a beast.

Horses how is Wilhelm looking out there in San Diego?? I know Marty loved him and if he is holding off Dobbins and Siler he is a player.

Not to mention Vincent Jackson, is this guy going to bring his hands ever to a game?

This guy drops passes and can never blow a db away--

San Diego D should not be this bad, probably bad coaching for sure----

I mean Cromartie and Jammer combo is one of the best in the league , however they cannot stpo the short pass over the middle to the tight end and make no adjustment-

IMO they are athletic on D but htey have no brains on D, no players who know where they are supposed to be--

ALso a pathetic pass rush, they give the other QB for ever to throw also---

Rivers cannot win games by himself with his pop gun arm

also factor in the bad weather in pitts, or so I hear, for the game and that will def. favor the steelers. chargers coming from the sunny warm west coast into a cold ass stadium. gimme the steelers. like the play bro. hope ppl jump on chargers so i can get a better number.

BOL

also factor in the bad weather in pitts, or so I hear, for the game and that will def. favor the steelers. chargers coming from the sunny warm west coast into a cold ass stadium. gimme the steelers. like the play bro. hope ppl jump on chargers so i can get a better number.

BOL

Weather Update:
Gametime temperatures will be around 35. Wind chill will bring it to the low 20s. Slight chance of snow. West winds 15-25 mph.

http://weather.kdka.com/US/PA/Pittsburgh.html

Back