Chargers-Raiders kickoff moved to 11:35 pm EST

dunedan

Pretty much a regular
Because of A's playoff game on Saturday, the football game on Sunday pushed back from 4:25 pm EST to 11:35 pm EST to give grounds crew ample time for conversion

I actually love this I feel sad after snf is over now I got another game to look for ward to

I actually love this I feel sad after snf is over now I got another game to look for ward to
Agree. I have to work all day sunday 6am- 6pm so I'll be able to watch a game at home (although i'll watch sunday ticket online at work) haha. So it works perfect for me.

oakland, what a turd, build a fucking football only stadium ffs
If they finally let the A's go to San Jose, we wouldn't have to worry about this shit. Too much politics. A's would do great playing in the south bay too.

Yea works great ...east coasters don't give a flip and can go to bed...west coasters have something to watch after the main event

Yea works great ...east coasters don't give a flip and can go to bed...west coasters have something to watch after the main event

I guess that is IF you consider Jets/Falcons the "main event"...personally, I'd rather watch what should be a tight divisional matchup between the rejuvenated Philip Rivers and up and coming Terrelle Pryor.

You're right Scopey...I was looking at the Monday nighter.

Texans/Niners should be a good one...if Schaub can rebound from his epic collapse.

Back