Chargers @ Colts. Thoughts, Plays Concerns Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
This feels like one of those easy games. Chargers minus the points. I mean the Colts are just in disarray after that absolutely disappointing disgusting loss to Minnesota. Chargers are fighting for a playoff spot. It has all the makings of a Chargers route.

Then again, these are the games where you get in trouble and you think a play is too easy it's usually not. So what's your thoughts CTG community!

This feels like one of those easy games. Chargers minus the points. I mean the Colts are just in disarray after that absolutely disappointing disgusting loss to Minnesota. Chargers are fighting for a playoff spot. It has all the makings of a Chargers route.

Then again, these are the games where you get in trouble and you think a play is too easy it's usually not. So what's your thoughts CTG community!

drink a bourbon and watch it go over.

Need Zach Moss under 9 fantasy points…won’t be watching. Chargers should roll but they like to let teams hang around, play down to their competition.

I almost never bet chargers, certainly not laying more than a fg but kinda think they win this by at least a td. I really don’t think colts will quit on Saturday, I’m assuming they will continue to be run heavy and chargers are not good stopping the run. I dunno if either these running backs can really make chargers pay in a huge way? Cousins going for freaking 460 makes me think Herbert and co can hang more points than a decent rushing attack can keep up with. Gotta think if they make Foles throw he will turn it over a time or 2. Gotta be chargers or nothing but I’m not super stoked to lay the -4.

As a bears fan I can tell you how awful he is. He did throw to Montgomery ALOT so Im hitting Deon Jackson props.

I was kinda thinking bout jackson receptions or rec yards prop. I think Moss has hands of stone so assuming chargers get a lead (as they should) jackson should be the guy getting the passing game work. He had a 10 catch game earlier this year so clearly he capable in that role.

I was kinda thinking bout jackson receptions or rec yards prop. I think Moss has hands of stone so assuming chargers get a lead (as they should) jackson should be the guy getting the passing game work. He had a 10 catch game earlier this year so clearly he capable in that role.
Yup. Set at 1.5 I bit

Yup. Set at 1.5 I bit

Feels like a pretty soft number. I have -135 on that, ov 10.5 rec yards at -115. I forget if they let me put guy reception total and rec yards together in sgp or not? I def will add chargers ml to that. Any chargers props that stand out? Hebert ov 1.5 td passes too juicy by itself but I could throw that in. Kinda like Mike Williams over 59.5 rec yards. The only other colt prop I kinda like pierce over 38.5 rec yards but I wouldn’t throw that in the SGP.

Feels like a pretty soft number. I have -135 on that, ov 10.5 rec yards at -115. I forget if they let me put guy reception total and rec yards together in sgp or not? I def will add chargers ml to that. Any chargers props that stand out? Hebert ov 1.5 td passes too juicy by itself but I could throw that in. Kinda like Mike Williams over 59.5 rec yards. The only other colt prop I kinda like pierce over 38.5 rec yards but I wouldn’t throw that in the SGP.
DK is doing Herbert 2+ TD passes at +100 with a super boost tonight.

I want to say colts are tough to get rushing tds against the reason I like Herbert to throw 2+, I dunno if that accurate for this season or just my perception? Herbert has only thrown 2+ tds in 6 freaking games this year and hasn’t done it the past 3 weeks, surely this Mfer is more than due to throw a few!!

I want to say colts are tough to get rushing tds against the reason I like Herbert to throw 2+, I dunno if that accurate for this season or just my perception? Herbert has only thrown 2+ tds in 6 freaking games this year and hasn’t done it the past 3 weeks, surely this Mfer is more than due to throw a few!!
Its because inside the 10 is ekeler territory

Its because inside the 10 is ekeler territory

He has caught 5 tho and if you recall it took evkler like a month before he started finding the endzone, I kept getting beat on his anytime td prop early in the year! He only has 3 rushing tds in their last 6 also. The real problem is these Mfers rarely play up to their potential!

Back