***Champs***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Jaguars+10-110

5 units

played & posted in the ingame... I think this will be a great game. Looking once again at some alternate tt, really want to bang the ML as I feel the line is begging for pats ml/ teaser $$$. Alas I want +350 or better to fade the GOAT- won't happen.

Still trying to figure out how I wager on the NFC tilt. Can't lay chalk in the NFC the way the whole playoffs have gone. Two great defenses 2 backup qbs blatant under.... I still think both teams get to 20. That little zone read Philly had going vs ATL was effective. It may get the aggressive Vikings to over commit. Saints scored on 3 of 4 redzone visits, worth noting it was a blowout before Sendejo went down. Philly has to take shots if they want to win this game, generate big yardage plays or PI calls from Alshon. Opens up chances for turnovers, which they were lucky to escape last week despite 2 turnovers. No way they win this game if they turn the ball over 2x.

I think the Vikings offense is more than capable of taking advantage of Eagles blitzes, so long as they aren't caught in long 3rd down situations. Vikings run game is very underrated and Coleman had 4 rushes of 10+ yards last week. Case can extend plays.

Haven't placed a total wager because despite everything I have said I could just as easily see it being a 20-17 type nailbiter.

ty guys let's get it

Jaguars+4.5-105 1sth

Jaguars+210 1sth

Jaguars/pats o23+100 1sth

Jaguars tt o20+116

Fournette o75.5+100

2 units each

may regret the add....

Vikings/Eagles o19-105 1sth

Vikings tt o21+100

Vikings/Eagles o43.5+159

3 units each