Champs Knockouts and Europa

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
For the time being will just do it all here.

Obviously the main attraction today will be PSG and Chelsea, and it's really tough to figure how this goes...home teams in the first leg don't appear to score much, and it's safe to say they want to guard against the coveted away goal. That said, I think this PSG team is a unique one, and think they break through early which means Chelsea need to open it up. To me, Blanc will ask the club to put this tie away early and make the match in London a formality...love Lucas, Ibra and (gulp) ADM up front. I really think that PSG get to 2 goals at a minimum, and could go nuts if Chelsea open it up. Concern is that 0-0 or 1-1 after 60 minutes means this is just bottled up, but betting against that. This team could make the finals if the draw plays out right.

PSG team over 1.5 -120 5*
PSG -152 2*
PSG -.75 -123 2*
PSG -1 +114

Other game has 1-0 written all over it, and that goal should come from Benfica. We know that the Russian teams play exhibition only this time of year and I don't know how that will translate into breaking down the Benfica back at all...would be more surprised to see a draw out of Zenit than a 2-0 Benfica win. That said, not going too crazy with this one.

Benfica ML +113 2*
Benfica -.75 +145

Let's light this candle :cheers3:

Nevermind - I see what it was for now. I knew it wasn't for something like posting imaginary lines, imaginary tweets, or imaginary bets - that kind of stuff is more likely to get you wished good luck around here than it is banned apparently...

Hopefully he decides to come back in a week from now.

:shake:

Thanks hugh, made it back in one piece and just gonna add this weekend bit in this thread, and so far in Holland I like a couple, the over because it's a couple teams that just aren't good but the home team at least appear to be scoring of late.

PSV -1.5 -135 3*​
Twente/Cambuur over 2.75 -141

Bah two first half goals and couldn't get the third, too bad thought it set up well for both teams wanting to go for victory but was out and didn't get to watch. Champs League, I want to find a way to bet the overs but no secret that home teams just don't score much on leg one, and if the away goals flow, I will likely get involved at half. As much as I want the Barca team total, 5dimes has the over .5 at -740 right now as the only option, and maybe it should be laid. But will wait for tomorrow, I do really think goals will be scored there, multiple possibly by both clubs. Just no great feel for it. But I do like the other game for now.

Bayern +.25 -177 2*
Bayern pk -130
Bayern -.25 +115

If that doesn't get home then I will be on them in the 2nd leg significantly. Juve current form is not to be discounted, just think Bayern is the team to beat in this thing.

thanks mate

sorry, but this line is getting silly to me and maybe I'll be the sucker, but to me it's much more likely that BM score 2 than score 0, so you know how this goes. But to me this must be bet.

Bayern tt o1 -125

Can certainly understand it, the team that doesn't advance here kinda got a raw deal, both been so good but I really think Bayern are the team to beat atm in this competition. At least I can say I got the best of those lines last night and by quite a bit, but that doesn't pay shit unfortunately. Other match, I really want to bet over but gonna approach it with the 1h and get a feel for it, very good chance the 2h will be bet as well but not going to commit just yet to the full game.

1h Barca/Arse o1.25 +110 2*
Barcelona tt o1.5 -165

Well that was fun, sucks I feel fortunate for having a slightly winning day, that was borderline obscene getting that 2-0 lead and giving it away. Oh well. On to tomorrow, and treading very lightly. Feels like there will be some goals in Holland to me, because that seems to be what PSV games do. That said, the fear of Atletico playing for 1-0 type game is certainly there. But only way I can play this one, and well just gonna hope one of the two visitors get to two goals on Wednesday. More comfortable with AM.

Atletico Madrid tt o1.5 +125 2*
Manchester City tt o1.5 +120 2*

Both games could stay under but nothing worse than watching games with under bets than watching those games actually go over. Just need 2 goals from one of these two please.

Europa add:

Sporting Braga -.75 -118

Team hasn't been losing at all, could (hopefully) get ugly

Fucking Griezmann spit the bit on that breakaway, still bitter about that. Just gonna add this here, think we see some action in the 2h.

Halftime Arsenal/Man United o4.25 -115

Ugh, anyone watching understands

Schalke/Eintracht Frankfurt o2.5 -120 2*
Schalke/Eintracht Frankfurt o2.75 +105

Squaresville here and IDGAF

Barcelona -1.5 -168 2*
Barcelona -2 -116
1h Barca/Sevilla o1.5 -131

Very fadeworthy at the moment, not seeing it well but gonna try to fight the good fight.

Napoli +104

Also like Lazio to score in the 2nd half here but will wait for better juice live for their team total.

Let's see some fucking goals today

Gent/Wolfsburg o2.75 -129 3*
1h Roma/Madrid o1.25 -135 2*
Gent/Wolfsburg o3 -101
1h Gent/Wolfsburg o1.25 +102
Roma/Madrid o3.25 -131
Wolfsburg tt o2.5 +190 .5*

:hang:

Not gonna increase my losses but that 2h in Madrid seems like it should be wide open

-10.39 yesterday, that's how it's done. Someone kept the clean sheet against me. I probably should take Chelsea today just because I want to see PSG go through but just can't do that, so this bodes well for Blues.

PSG pk -119 2*

+2 last time out, off the ledge...not much time today, here goes

Atletico Madrid -1.25 -133 3*
Kiev/Man City o2.5 -124
Kiev/Man City o2.75 +101

-5.23 and two fairly uninteresting games yesterday other than the shootout, although the PSV/Atletico game was open enough to have its chances. Keeping it simple today.

Bayern tt o2 +132 2*
Barcelona tt o2.5 -137 3*

If when Bayern score game should open up I think and I get the feeling Barca might end up toying with Arsenal like they tend to do when a team must play open. Obviously this means two 0-0 games upcoming and I should just focus on work the rest of the day.

Back