Championships

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Still bummed about my Yanks, but what can you do. If you saw my wild card or divisional threads, then you know how fatally flawed I thought they were. As good as they can be one day, they can be equally as bad the next in any facet of the game. Just poorly constructed, prepared, and managed overall (speaking globally). Doesn't take the sting away, but shit's gotta change, because they're wasting these years. 2017 was their 1996, the early/surprise season...taken away...but in terms of the following years, it's all on Cash & company.

That said, and as I wrote in those previous threads, the four teams I predicted would move on to the league championship rounds did just that. In doing so, Houston made a mockery of Manfred, their cheating scandal, and the 60 game regular season. However, also worth noting from the previous threads, MLB desperately wants a new champion...or a long drought broken...so have said all along that it would be Tampa Bay vs either the Dodgers or Padres in the Series. Not going to change on that prediction, so Tampa/LA here we come!!! Yet we have these championship rounds to see just how we get to that point. Should be some great baseball.

10/11:

Asstros ML +125

Don't think Snell's going to have a great game. Cheaters confident and rested. Rays might have a bit of a letdown here after the dramatics against my Yanks. And Valdez has been very, very good. Check the #s some of these cheaters have against Snell. Might be inflated by buzzers and trash cans, but the righties hit him well.

10/12:

Dodgers -1RL -108
ATL/LAD 1st 5 un4 +105

Would be on the under for the game, but honestly do not trust these pens not to fuck me, so kept it to the 1st five innings. Fully expect a classic pitcher's duel though between Walker and Max. It's got the Pettitte/Smoltz kinda feel for me. Dodgers pull this out in the end and win 3/4 to 1, jumping out to the early series lead.

Not sure how much I'll be around to post the rest of the way, but I will try to keep up. Minus situational plays though, you know where I stand. The Series has Tampa and LA written all over it, for a variety of reasons.

Take care :cheers3: :tiphat:

Back