Streakin

Pretty much a regular
Usually don't play teasers as a rule....this will be my first of the season:

Zona +10
under 53.5
Pitt +.5
over 27.5

2 units to win 5.

also played zona and pitt ats for bigger plays than the tease. just thought I would throw the tease out there for any comments.

Good luck to all today

Last edited:
Those will be my 4 sides (I think, still debating the Zona total, I think 47 is dead on) so of course I like the teaser.

:cheers:

GL.. like the sides... I don't tease totals but both those seem to make sense..:cheers:

Both of those totals I think are really hard to tease. I really think the totals are complete tossups.

GL today bro.

gl streakin - under in teasers always make me nervous, but I'm on the U 48 so I like it - I have both those sides teased

hope you hit it -

Both of those totals I think are really hard to tease. I really think the totals are complete tossups.

GL today bro.

Teasing totals in general is a complete tossup IMO... IE teasing a side ats 7 points on a 4 point line is more than doubling the number of the expected outcome; moving a total 7 points of a expected outcome in the 40's is really not much of a move at all... I know some guys who do this successfully.. Personally I could never make the math work..

Not trying to piss on your parade bro.. Hope you hit it and will be rooting for it:shake:

I think some moron predicted that earlier in the week.
Oh wait, that was me. :tiphat:

Bro, I was looking for that post and was going to bump it and give you props but couldn't find which thread it was buried in... Think you said it would go to 4 or 4.5, then settle back to 3... Nice call.. My question is, did you take it far enough.. IE, once it gets to 3 will it get pounded again by the public and drift back to 4ish?:cheers:

Bro, I was looking for that post and was going to bump it and give you props but couldn't find which thread it was buried in... Think you said it would go to 4 or 4.5, then settle back to 3... Nice call.. My question is, did you take it far enough.. IE, once it gets to 3 will it get pounded again by the public and drift back to 4ish?:cheers:

Nope, game going nowhere but down, and no lower than 3.

Lost the tease obviously, but more than made up for it with the side.

Kurt Warner does not get enough love. Great (hall of fame) drive to win that game.

See him yelling at the O coordinator? love that shit

As a titans fan, it really hurts that the Titans could have been there.

Also I have been getting my ass handed to me in the playoffs, BUT

I cleaned up today.....finally.

Great games. Kind of depressed, though with only one more to go.

Back