Championship Sunday

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Update the Playoffs in this window , know I am 6-2 ATS on sides ......

2 Team Teaser -120 :
+9.5 Arizona and Steelers PK (280)

can't argue with that teaser, esp. the Ariz side..

I am building several teasers throughout the week with Ariz at the back end... CBB and NBA at the front end... want 6 units on Ariz at +10. Hopefully I don't miss more than 1 of the front ends... GL this week bro..

can't argue with that teaser, esp. the Ariz side..

I am building several teasers throughout the week with Ariz at the back end... CBB and NBA at the front end... want 6 units on Ariz at +10. Hopefully I don't miss more than 1 of the front ends... GL this week bro..

Sounds good Tee . You should be okay since it opened it at -3 -120 essentially 3.5 and the fact the no one believed in ARI vs ATL and then @ CAR ...probably be adding them ATS as well at some point ..Good Luck as well :cheers:

like that teaser a lot, was thinking earlier of putting some on that

i have a question regarding the total, i thought it would keep dropping from 48, but looking like it might stay at 47 - you see this going any lower? (i bought it @ 48)

why not take the teaser to arizona +10 now or wait to see if arizona moves off 3.5 to 4?

why not take the teaser to arizona +10 now or wait to see if arizona moves off 3.5 to 4?

For me using a local who has a backroom website( it definetly is just a feed from another real book ) its my only option 6 pt two team teasers abd ties lose .. so 9.5 does the same for me as 10...but valid point for everyone else..one of these days when I have enough to fund a couple accounts then I'll get back into it ...now its just easier this way ...

I tried to warn ya!!!!

I know , I know , you were right . The regret is the 1st game because just not having Pat Williams is red flag if your counting heavily on the defense . That was a HUGE error in judgement I admit to . I should figured a vet team like Philly probably finds a way to win that game ...

The NYG game more pissed with winding up with so much on it then anything else . I agreed with everyone was going to be a toss game with whoever played better on the field day that won . Still have sour grapes at how they game unfolded . Just hated the playcalling all game and thats a pet peave I mine when I seem to lose . One thing I figured out this season or past two is just like everything else even the playcalling has a rythymn to it. When teams are going well they not only execute the plays well but the plays called in always seem to be the ones to fit that situation.

Philly's defense played well but we had 4 straight 4 possessions were we attempted FGs and there is just so much that bothered me . Hell , after the INT by Robbins thought NYG was in ...

Truth is I guess they were really closer to the team of the past month then the 11-1 team . Partly blinded by the 2nd H rally vs Carolina and the 1st H vs Minny ( even the 2nd H effort and execution was pretty impressive) ...I thought NYG really that had that " edge " that great teams possess and they dont . I certainly dont think they are loaded with talent but as a core group thought maybe they were something special ...

They arent and Philly really played flawless football . I think the "pick 6" was essentially the game changer but who knows what would have happened. That gave Phill and the defense a lead to play with it . However I think the NYG defense was actual better possibly up to the 2nd missed FG at that point it was just how many plays were they going to make .....

Probably have to say Philly is a tad better at this point because McNabb & Philly WRs > Eli & NYG WRs.. but also Philly's pass rush > better then NYG pass rush...

Credit to your Eagles . I dont think they are great ( another detriment have sometimes I need something to impress to turn on the lightbulb) but dont think that about any of the NFC teams , ultimately they get breaks on offense via momentum or whatever and I think I have to weigh that somehow (on the road)...

I kinda always root for the " underdog " but somehow this year because Philly has recieved so much media attention they fell off my radar and Arizona became my team ...

Another tough game here both teams playing with confidence both teams have big concerns for me ...more Zona handling the defense of Philly but also Zona being able to duplicate such a terrific defensive game which wasnt totally unexpected but again everything went so right and consistency has notbeen a strong suit for them......

Good Luck this weekend and obviously interested in your Eagles thoughts this weekend...:shake:

like that teaser a lot, was thinking earlier of putting some on that

i have a question regarding the total, i thought it would keep dropping from 48, but looking like it might stay at 47 - you see this going any lower? (i bought it @ 48)

Honestly have no idea . The Dallas vs Zona game earlier this year really comes to mind and that total was higher ta 53.5 but Dallas has a more explosive offense and while I feel similar type defense the respect certainly is not there ( and to be fair they dont have the same DC nor the same execution as tackling has been an issue with me )

If I had to pure guess what the total would be I would said 47 just gut reaction . The NYG game could have easily went over 40 /39 whatever it closed at ..

Suspect a ton of FGs here . Dallas did a very good job especially in the 1st H vs ARI offense and those big momentum lays and jump balls to Fitzgerald are going to be tough , also Edge seemingly try to get to the edges( oxymoron..) more then pound it up the gut could hurt the running game..

Suspect I play the 1st H Under ....dont expect Philly to come out bombing the ball downfield...at this point just thinking outloud ...

Think we tend to see some late over money on ARI come day or at least thats been the pattern so if holds around 47 you should get a bounce back to 48 on gameday . Think its going to be harder to drop further of 47 since it opened 49.5 and passed 2 key numbers and 47 is sort one another one...I think Carib Sports is using 46.5 ..

At this point the numbers have been out 2 days and wouldnt expect much more to happen till the weekend but just guessing ..

I did notice that Zona had 6 unders this season and all really just missed going over ...

@Car 46 pts on a 49-50 total
Rams 44 points on a 48.5 -49 total
@ Sea 46 pts on a 47.5 total
@Rams 47pts on a 49.5 total
@Wash 41 pts on a 43.5 total
@ SF 36.5 pts on a 42.5 to 43.5 total

So now might be interested in a teaser with the over and even with the under as well(7 pts or 10pts not really 6 pts unless ties werent losses) ..

Just thinking outloud..:cheers:

Baltimore @ Pitt :

I have been a fan of Balt this postseason but think it will be hard for me to find a reason to back them here .

The one thing you can do is throw on BALT IMO . That doesnt mean you can just sit back and pick apart the secondary but if their is a way to beat that defense its throwing the ball . We saw Pennington do it when he was not backed up inside his own 20 yd line and of all the INTs the one to Ed Reed near the 5 was the worst IMO . We saw the Titans move the ball very effectively but they had fumbles and INT's killing drive after drive.

They had 4 turnovers - 2fumbles (White and Crumpler ) and 2 INTs plus a missed FG. Which allowed Balt's offense to continue its safe and conservative approach . They had 11 possessions which 3 produced points and 3 they were backed up and led to simple punts which also the 1st 2 ultra conservative drives of the game were. Thats leaves 3 drives. They stalled on 3rd and 7 at the TEN 42 after starting at their own 38 , had good field position again wasted starting at there 41 , and stalled on 3rd and 5 at the Tenny 45 .....so they had some more chances they wasted ..being again the main issu ejust to obvious and conservative on offense. I havent seen any 3rd and 7 runs from a very good running team or throwing on 1st down and then running the ball ...just to simple IMO .....

Mix in Rolle being questionable and Suggs hurt but saying he will play ...the defense hasnt exactly been lights out and Pitt looked pretty damn good vs a decent SD defense .

One thing is certain that I learned in the playoffs and that is BALT is a HORRIBLE RED ZONE Offense. They always settle for FGs...

1st meeting 33 and 20yd FGs...but the stall inside the 5yd line are the killers

2nd meeting 28 ,26 and 28 yd FGs essentially right around the 10 yd line 3x but no TDs ..

Playoffs of 4 FGs kicked 23,31,and 21 yds ...they have 4 TDs ...a defensive TD by Reed , a 48 yd TD catch by Mason , 8yd run by McClain setup on a short field after a turnover (started at the Miami 19) and then a 5 yd Flacco run on 3rd after the McGahee scampered 48 yds to put it at the the 5 ...

Also the 3rd straight road game is so tough after 2 very extremely physical games already .....

Remember they played 3 straight away in the reg season when they traveled to the Giants and while they didnt play that well they made some key mistakes that snowballed . Eventually the defense tired and NYG ran the ball real well ...

Playing the Over again in Balt game here and already teased Pitt but looking to play them as well . I know Balt has a ton of payback but they really are going to struggle to put 4 quality quarters together IMO . They made key plays time after time on defense but thats tough to do every week can they come behind if they get down quickly ????? I love Flacco but they dont have many weapons on offense in the passing game and when he has to throw it gets real tough when you lock down Mason...

Pitt was thrown a bit with Rivers whose OL played aton better this time in passing situations ..also 1st meeting Pitt was without a RB really and despite not much going in the 2nd meeting Balt had 3 chances around the Pitt 10 yd line .....

Hell Leftwich came in and threw a strike to Sweed at the end that he dropped which may have been a TD ....

Lean : Steelers @ -5.5 -120 and Over 33.5 -120...

Props of possible interest : Over 3.5 FGs Arizona game , Heap over rec yards , Holmes over Rec yards , Willie Parker over rushing yards , Miller Over rec yards , Over D Jackson rec yards , Over Hightower combined yards ,...

Good post Nut. I think your analysis is right on.....check out my post in C Man's thread
(Pittsburgh v. Baltimore - Round 3 Discussion and Pick) about Flacco and passing attempts. Balty's best chance of winning this game occurs if Flacco's pass attempts are under 27. I havent looked at the number on the Prop, but a great Prop play would be over Pass Attempts on Flacco.

I am locked in at -5 from early Monday morning. BOL

where are these lines going from here on out?

Dont think Pitt goes any lower . Suprised that Philly already hit -4 so although I dont think it goes higher already shocked . With think more downside risk the up ...not great insight but its all I can say ..:cheers:

Thanks Horses and GL ...

DaOmk- will do ..and Good Luck of course ..:cheers:

Analysis used from how the Ravens played against the Titans shouldn,t be the key to handicapping the Bal-Pit game this weekend. Yes, Tennesse moved the ball well against the Ravens and if weren,t for turnovers and costly penalties the Titans win going away.
If you used the fact that the Titans moved the ball rather easily against the Ravens, then the counter would be , look how Tennesse shredded Pittsburgh for the No.1 seed in the AFC.

The keys in this game on how these two matchup against each other should be when they played each other. Balt lost to Pit by 3 and 4pts. Either game could of gone the other way.

The Ravens are banged up with Suggs and Rolle looking like they won,t play. This game will be decided in the trenches. The Ravens have taken 8 tunovers in two playoff games this year, 5 against Miami who only turn the ball over 13 times all year.

These teams know each other too well. It,s going be smashmouth football and especially in bad weather conditions. Are we going to believe that Willie Parker is going to run for over a 100 yards this game. Only two teams ran for over 100 yards all season , the NYG when Balt was playing their 3rd consecutive road game @Clev @Hou @NYG. NYG ran for 207 and last week the Titans ran for 116 last week. Other than that the Ravens have shut down every running attack to fewer than 100 yards. Willie Parker didn,t play in the first Pit-Bal game but in the the Steelers contreversial game @ Balt. Parker ran 14 for 47 yards. Actually in both Pit-Bal games , Bal has out rushed Pit in yardage . The first game Bal 103 , Pit 69. The 2nd game Bal 112, Pit 91.
I don,t see neither team dominating here. Who ever gets + turnovers wins. Let,s hope it doesn,t come down to a questionable yellow hankie flag.

Analysis used from how the Ravens played against the Titans shouldn,t be the key to handicapping the Bal-Pit game this weekend. Yes, Tennesse moved the ball well against the Ravens and if weren,t for turnovers and costly penalties the Titans win going away.
If you used the fact that the Titans moved the ball rather easily against the Ravens, then the counter would be , look how Tennesse shredded Pittsburgh for the No.1 seed in the AFC.

The keys in this game on how these two matchup against each other should be when they played each other. Balt lost to Pit by 3 and 4pts. Either game could of gone the other way.

The Ravens are banged up with Suggs and Rolle looking like they won,t play. This game will be decided in the trenches. The Ravens have taken 8 tunovers in two playoff games this year, 5 against Miami who only turn the ball over 13 times all year.

These teams know each other too well. It,s going be smashmouth football and especially in bad weather conditions. Are we going to believe that Willie Parker is going to run for over a 100 yards this game. Only two teams ran for over 100 yards all season , the NYG when Balt was playing their 3rd consecutive road game @Clev @Hou @NYG. NYG ran for 207 and last week the Titans ran for 116 last week. Other than that the Ravens have shut down every running attack to fewer than 100 yards. Willie Parker didn,t play in the first Pit-Bal game but in the the Steelers contreversial game @ Balt. Parker ran 14 for 47 yards. Actually in both Pit-Bal games , Bal has out rushed Pit in yardage . The first game Bal 103 , Pit 69. The 2nd game Bal 112, Pit 91.
I don,t see neither team dominating here. Who ever gets + turnovers wins. Let,s hope it doesn,t come down to a questionable yellow hankie flag.

have to disagree with Tenny shredded Pitt for the #1 seed as it didnt really play like out that IMO . Pitt was off a crazy stretch where they had battled for tough win after tough win and played the elite of the NFL. Tenny was basically playing for their season because 11-0 at one point and not even the #1 seed ?? The Steelers had costly turnover after costly turnover in that game and the Titans offense made some timely plays and believe that including the pick 6 to close it the Titans scored the last 21 points .

I dont think either team will dominant but think it could be a wide margin at the end of the game sort of like the Raven game @ NYG . At this point something has to be said for playing 18 straight weeks and Pitt was nicked up all season so just about everyone missed sometime . Willie parker is healthy and BALT did not look good vs CHris Johnson so Fast Willie might be able to break a run or two IMO. The secondary can be thrown on and ad ROlle and Suggs to the injury list as well .

If Balt wins I will have a tremendous amount of respect for them . I just think at some point they have to run out of steam or fail to make that big play on defense .

I think the 1st game Balt probably took Pitt by suprise some and Willie Parker was out so they fell behind rather quickly . Then they starting applying pressure to Flacco and the Ravens unraveled and forced the KID into looking pretty out of it for most of the 3rd Quarter . Mcgahee and Rice ended the year banged up and now McClain is taking his licks . Just seems like a tall order and Balt does have a measure of revenge for the game @ balt but the issue I see is this isnt a home game for them...Also for as much as Balt may have out rushed the Steelers they probably had more attempts and Steelers definetly had a huge edge through the air ....

:cheers:

Yea Nut, I like the Pitt TT too, good to see you on that

I had it at 19 at one point, but waited too long...

Alrighty finally we agree on some sides! definitely with you on the steelers game, going to be my biggest play of the weekend as well.
ravens are gassed/banged up, and pitt is the healthiest theyve looked all season.
3 consecutive road games is rough and will take a toll on any team, and playing physical bruising games@ nasvhille and then now having to go to heinz in B2B weeks even harder. especially on an aged, veteran team like the ravens. the flacco smoke and mirrors show ends here as well....

GL nut lets clean up this weekend bro:cheers:

Added :

Steelers -5.5 -120 (280) still may add to
TT Over Pitt 20 -120 (160):cheers:

Interesting how you bought the Steelers down. lol

Many cappers have the same mindset that the Ravens are too banged up. It,s the Ravens and Cardinals who have the extra day rest this week. Just thinking that when teams are counted down and out , adrenaline can carry a team to the Superbowl knowing they have an extra week to rest.

Big question mark in this game does Pitt,s bad '' O '' Line play resurface here ? I thought that Pit/SD contest was more of slam dunk game for Pit prevailing then this game.

GL with your choice SN. :cheers:

If the Titans domination of a beat up Ravens defense has no bearing on this game because they played head to head, the Ravens five turnovers vs a Miami team that turned it over 13 all year certainly has no relevance either...

Everything is fluid...first meeting Pitt had major Oline issues which have been remedied it seems..second meeting was in Baltimore which I think it's pretty obvious is always a diff bear vs the Ravens...home/away splits are pretty glaring...

You didn't have injuries to their most versatile player in Suggs..you didn't hav ethe vetern Rolle out...you didnt' have the right tackle beat up in Willie...the RB didn't have a banged up ankle...the pro bowler at WR didn't have a seperated shoulder..

When is it too much?

The Ravens need a whole lot more than one extra day of rest in my mind..this is a huge grind and a lot to ask..

Everything sets up for Pburg in my mind..

Gl though Spartan..

Wonder if the story of O.J. Brigance and how the ravens are playing inspired football because of his battle with ALS will break the national media come gametime Sunday. Think this team is destined. GL.

Tito : Happy I didnt have to settle fo 20.5 more then anything . BOL bro

JP: I will reap tons of praise if Balt can win here . As you know I love the kid Flacco and always hope they allow him to play more of a wide open playbook then the shackles they put on him so far ....BOL ( on the Zona total )

Cap2: Thanks bro, glad we agree as well . Didnt realize we were opposite often so far though...BOL

Spartan : I am admitted big pussy when it comes to about 80% of the plays I make especially when I dont expect a blowout , hence I buy hooks alot . Need that OverTime protection ...lol

I dont disagree with you any sense really just a matter of as you said how will it play out ? Does that awful OL play resurface ? I sure hope not . Can Balt overcome Suggs possibly only passing downs and Rolle replaced by Frank Walker thinning the secondary further ? How healthy are the Balt RB's and WR's ?

Lots of questions to be answered . I am on the same page with you with the exception of I just the Tenny game went down different but who cares at this point . Good Luck bro :cheers:

Jump : Thats basically the best way to put it . Great post . Simply put when is it to much ?? If BALT managed to win here SU then I will more then tip my hat . They are walking in heavily wounded...GL

Brewer: I read about either earlier this week or before's last weeks game somewhere online. Definetly could be and the right bounces have followed them so far . I hope its more an illusion then destiny for my sake but this Balt team has grown on me but also watching a Pittsburgh Steeler Home playoff game is IMO very enjoyable as a football fan. Pathetic to see the Meadowlands atmosphere then have the Pitt game follow it . Totally different feeling obvious just from tv...even though we are opposite BOL today ...

Steed; Thanks bro and same to you as well at the end of another Long ( but QUICK ) season...:cheers:

i'm playing the same ari/pittsburgh teaser and laying some more on the steelers...

GL today SN... :shake:

You playing any props sportsnut? I know a serial sports bettor like you has to be on some. I remember way back when the Steelers and Ravens played, I believe you said something to the effect "fuck i shoulda just played over on the total sacks". Well the line for total sacks in that game is 5. Is it worth taking with both good defenses?

Championship Sunday:

So far ATS in the playoffs I have been able to go 6-2 with both ATS losses fading the Philadelphia Eagles . So beware my opinion on that game because I have been wrong twice. Totals not very good so far and had a really big play on the 1st Balt over and even the 2nd Balt over so hard to say even medicore !

What's to say at this point ? Pittsburgh is my strongest play not so much based on last week but the mere situational aspect of it as well . Balt relying heavily on the defense to make plays and they have had tons of timely Turnovers (think 5 then 4 so 9 forced errors in 2 games )but now minus Rolle and Suggs appears limited but its a guessing game . They are playing 3rd straight away and although they hav ethe extra day off they also had to travel twice . I just think Pitt is clicking at the right time and the Raven defense is rundown at this point . Last weekoff was Week 2 for them and they are a vet team nursing injuries to seemingly everyone other then Joe Flacco. Pitt is healthy of the OL protects they should get to the Super Bowl ...

The other game?? I kinda feel like the spread seems high but tight in the same breathe . Zona as a home dog seems crazy in the NFC Championship but they were home pups to the NYG and Dallas Cowboys this year . They also lost SU as -4 favs to Minny a team who they would be fairly comparable with in terms of overall team strength IMO and Philly was FG favs at that divisional game as well . Teams have struggled a week after playing the Giants but not sure that applies because Philly already won @ NY and started their hot streak that way ...

So I am thinking Eagles win this one late and its going to be close to the spread (best case scenario) . Hoping Zona can play well early but the whole Eagle team has been in this poistiopn so many times and has such a huge playoff edge including coaching staff that cant be overlooked.....also thinking of middling by small Zona play and just ride them in the teasers....crazy for a Championship home pup but thinking Philly has caught the right wave and knowing the line is correct but perception seems to believe it is to high...

Guessing all Pennsy SB with Philly vs Pitt rematch !

Today:
Teasers (-120) :
Arizona +9.5 and Steelers PK (280)

Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Eagles +6.5 (280)
Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Cards +14 (80)
Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Under 57 Arizona (160)
Ravens +16 , Eagles +6.5 and Under 44 Pitt (160)
Eagles ML -170 and Steelers ML -250 (280) PARLAY pays 1.225

ATS
Steelers -5.5 -120 (280) , -10.5 +180 (120) , -14.5 +275 (40)
Cardinals +4.5 -120 (120) MIDDLED with Eagles ML -170 (140)
1st Half Arizona +3 -125 (200)

Totals:
TT Over 20 -120 Steelers (160)
Over 33.5 -120 (160)

Props:(all 20 unless noted)
First team to Punt Eagles : -120
First Score will be Zona rushing TD +350
Longest Kickoff return Arizona : -125
Longest Punt return Eagles : -125
Over 3.5 Field Goals made +140 (160)
Over 4 sacks in Philly / Zona game -105 (40)
1st Turnover in Game will be Fumble +125
Eagles to win by 7-10 pts +450 (40)
Cardinals to win by 7-10 pts +800
Zona wins 1st Half and Eagles win game +250
1st Half TIED and Eagles win game +800
Longest TD of the game UNDER 44.5 yards -110
Kevin Curtis Over 46.5 yards -150 (120)
Kevin Curtis Over 4 receptions -120 (60)
Tim Hightower Total Yards Over 39.5 -130 (120)

Balt @ Pitt
Longest TD of the game over 33.5 yards -135 (60)
Longest FG of the game Under 43.5 yards -140 (40)
Todd Heap Over 25.5 Yards -140 (60)
Big Ben Over 202.5 passing -120 (120)
Fast Willie over 67.5 rushing yards -155 (80)
Heath Miller Over 34.5 yards -130 (80)
Heath Miller Over 3 receptions -115 (40)

Good Luck !:cheers:

You playing any props sportsnut? I know a serial sports bettor like you has to be on some. I remember way back when the Steelers and Ravens played, I believe you said something to the effect "fuck i shoulda just played over on the total sacks". Well the line for total sacks in that game is 5. Is it worth taking with both good defenses?

5 is kinda high especially with -130 vig but added it small ...:cheers:

SD allowed 4 last week and Pitt allowed 1 ...

Today:

ATS
Steelers -5.5 -120 (280)

Steelers ALT Line -10.5 +180 (120) & -14.5 +275 (40)
1st Half Arizona +3 -125 (200)

Cardinals +4.5 -120 (120) MIDDLED with Eagles ML -170 (140)

Totals:
TT Over 20 -120 Steelers (160)

Over 33.5 -120 (160)

Teasers (-120) :
Arizona +9.5 and Steelers PK
(280)
Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Eagles +6.5 (280)

Eagles ML -170 and Steelers ML -250 (280) PARLAY pays 1.225
Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Under 57 Arizona (160)
Ravens +16 , Eagles +6.5 and Under 44 Pitt (160)

Steelers +4 , Over 24 Pitt and Cards +14 (80)

Props (all 20 unless noted) Balt @ Pitt
Longest TD of the game over 33.5 yards -135 (60)
Longest FG of the game Under 43.5 yards -140 (40)
Todd Heap Over 25.5 Yards -140 (60)
Big Ben Over 202.5 passing -120 (120)
Fast Willie over 67.5 rushing yards -155 (80)
Heath Miller Over 34.5 yards -130 (80)
Heath Miller Over 3 receptions -115 (40)

Over 5 sacks -130 (40)

Props: Eagles @ Cardinals
Over 3.5 Field Goals made +140 (160)
Over 4 sacks in Philly / Zona game -105 (40)
1st Turnover in Game will be Fumble +125
Eagles to win by 7-10 pts +450 (40)
Cardinals to win by 7-10 pts +800
Zona wins 1st Half and Eagles win game +250
1st Half TIED and Eagles win game +800
Longest TD of the game UNDER 44.5 yards -110
Kevin Curtis Over 46.5 yards -150 (120)
Kevin Curtis Over 4 receptions -120 (60)
Tim Hightower Total Yards Over 39.5 -130 (120)

First team to Punt Eagles : -120
First Score will be Zona rushing TD +350
Longest Kickoff return Arizona : -125
Longest Punt return Eagles : -125

Added or left out earlier :

1st Quarter +0.5 -130 Cards (80)
1st Half Over 23.5 -115 Arizona (200)
2nd Quarter Over 14 +100 Arizona (80)
3rd Quarter Under 10 -120 (120)
4th Quarter Under 13.5 -115 (80)
4th Quarter Eagles -0.5 +105 (80)

2nd Quarter Steelers -0.5 -115 (80)
3rd Quarter Steelers -0.5 +100 (80)
4th Quarter Steelers -0.5 +100 (120)
1st Quarter Under 7 -140 (80)

GL:cheers:Out for the day I think clear expect the 1st H at Zona to be higher scoring the 2nd Half..:cheers:

Today:

ATS
Steelers -5.5 -120 (400) WIN

Steelers ALT Line -10.5 +180 (120) & -14.5 +275 (40) -160
1st Half Arizona +3 -125 (200) WIN

Cardinals +4.5 -120 (120) MIDDLED with Eagles ML -170 (140) Net Loss -118
+322

Totals:
TT Over 20 -120 Steelers (160)Win

Over 33.5 -120 (160) Win

+320

Teasers (-120) :