Championship Sunday

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 5-3-1 +3.60 units

Did better on my prop bets than anything last week, although did hit my teaser and the Colts ML when the number got out of hand (+360). No need for extensive write-ups today, as not much has changed in one game numbers wise. It's now about what we saw with our eyes this past weekend.

Green Bay @ Seattle
My plays: UNDER 46 (1.25) and GB UNDER 20 (.75)

Last week, I did believed that their was value to be add with Packers at -5.5 on a line that seemed to be moving on the Rodgers torn calf news. Well, the game landed on 5, and GB would have covered the number had they kicked the extra point or converted on the 2 pt conversion. However, what I learned from that game, is that while Rodgers was able to make some things happen, he was not close to being able to create the way he normally is. Against Dallas, that was ok, given the fact that the Dallas defense was incapable of generating a pass rush. That won't be the case today. The Seahawks will be able to get a rush, whether it's due to their blitz package, or the 4 man rush having time to get to Rodgers due to the covering of the secondary.
On the flip side, Seattle plays a conservative type of ball. If they get up 2 scores, you can expect the pace to slow even more. Lastly, they are expecting 2-3 inches of rain in Seattle during the contest. This is only going to make things more difficult on Rodgers. Put it together and I like the UNDER to cash (unless, there is another Seattle defensive score), and GB to score between 14-17 points.

Good Luck.

Seattle up to 8.5 now. This one hit's 10, I think a bet on GB is where the value lies.....could happen.

Back