***Championship Lex***

Grabbed some lines early as I suspect they don't get any better. Juicy af wager on the tt but I'm putting my $$$ on the Bills offense this week. FYI I may be a good fade given how the postseason has gone for me so far. I admittedly am a little 'stitious with posting hence the abandoning of my thread full of losers. Just acknowledging that as I don't want anyone thinking I'm running from it.

Said it before but I have the Bills scoring 28+ and will bet accordingly. My main concern with the total is the Bills D shutting KC down 2ndh, yeah it sounds crazy but they are playing good ball. I think the Mahomes injury thing is becoming so overblown though-very likely both offenses come out and trade touchdowns- it won't be a wind fest (hopefully) so 2 solid kickers won't hurt should drives stall.

Holding off on Bills ats/ML for now as it seems the line might go up. I'll say it ahead of time I don't think there's much value laying points vs a team that's this hot. Bills haven't lost with Milano healthy. Pass rush suddenly showing signs of life. Hughes played out of his mind last week. If they hold KC to 27 I think they win the game.

Last edited:
I think ya’ll coaches defensive acumen is why I’m scared of playing this game. I respect your opinion on bills more than anyone’s and I absolutely think they in this game I’m just not sure this isn’t played around 27-26-24 range with some red zone stops and possibility big plays be tough to come by for both due to game planning and possibly some wind. I have little doubt they both move it and yes there no doubt right conditions any given day this could be a fireworks show by both sides, I just don’t think it comes in a game of this magnitude. That said you right about bills games at a way higher clip than I am! so guess gotta decide if things balancing just a little in that regard or should I just listen to you!! Lol, best answer is if I play this game it be way smaller than nfc where I feel like I have it kinda figured out, lol.

Love all of these
A nice little speed vs speed matchup this time. Balty had the definite size advantage and it showed in the secondary. KC corners won't be getting that physical. This time it's speed vs speed the Bills wr core has the advantage. Tyrann gonna need to play out of his mind to stop Allen, because Breeland or not the Bills win every matchup when it comes to wr vs corners. Gabe Davis probably won't see much play if he goes. Diggs/Brown/Beasley Let's goooooooooo

I think ya’ll coaches defensive acumen is why I’m scared of playing this game. I respect your opinion on bills more than anyone’s and I absolutely think they in this game I’m just not sure this isn’t played around 27-26-24 range with some red zone stops and possibility big plays be tough to come by for both due to game planning and possibly some wind. I have little doubt they both move it and yes there no doubt right conditions any given day this could be a fireworks show by both sides, I just don’t think it comes in a game of this magnitude. That said you right about bills games at a way higher clip than I am! so guess gotta decide if things balancing just a little in that regard or should I just listen to you!! Lol, best answer is if I play this game it be way smaller than nfc where I feel like I have it kinda figured out, lol.
2019 KC Conf vs Tenn 35-24

2018 KC Conf vs NE 37-31

Buffalo offense better than both of those opponents. I think both teams are built to score and that's what they're gonna do. As always, you have to go with what you are confident with, sometimes no play is the best play.

Last edited:
2019 KC Conf vs Tenn 35-24

2018 KC Conf vs NE 37-31

Buffalo offense better than both of those opponents. I think both teams are built to score and that's what they're gonna do. As always, you have to go with what you are confident with, sometimes no play is the best play.

oh I certainly understand playing the over. If these 2 play 10x I’d expect at least 6-7 be fireworks shows. Gl to you and your team Sunday.

Diggs rec o7.5-130

3 units

Knox anytime td+260

Allen o2.5 td passes+125

Hill o79.5 rec yds-125

1 unit each

Hope u r right Lex. that second quarter was painful to watch. They are going to need to make some adjustments...

Back