Championship Help Please

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
1 PPR Keeper League.

Need help with picking three positions - WR, RB, TE.

Luckily those playing for next year have made plenty of moves to make some options available.

WR (Pick 1)
AJ Green @ DEN
Jermaine Kearse vs STL

I was holding out hope Odell would some how be able to play this week, but the suspension needed to happen. This is normally an easy decision (AJ Green, Demaryius, and Odell) but Greens back + AJ McCarron + Broncos D in a must win at home makes things dicey. Kearse was available so I picked him up with the news that Baldwin is a GTD.

Also available are Nate Washington @ TEN, Dwayne Harris & Rueben Randle @ MIN, Pierre Garson @ PHI, Keshawn Martin @ NYJ, Devante Parker vs IND.

RB (Pick 2)
Todd Gurley @ SEA
Tim Hightower vs JAX
Karlos Williams vs DAL
Bilal Powell vs NE

I suppose I will be using Hightower regardless, so its really up to the 2nd player.
100% dont trust gameflow for STL to allow Gurley to be a relevant player. Think Jets will be in catch up mode and Powell racks up receptions. Not really sure of how the Bills will split carries between Williams and Gillislee but I suppose Williams could have a big game.

TE (Pick 1)
Travis Kelce vs CLE
Will Tye @ MIN
Can pick up Zach Miller @ TB

Dont trust Kelce right now - can easily envision the Chiefs just pounding after gaining an early lead. Actually think Tye and Miller are safer plays - just currently own Tye.

I have no opinion on the wr, i do not want to play a.j. at all, and am literally in the same position, have nate and dwayne.. guy im going against took parker....lol idk

i think id go gurley, with a lean to williams, although powell has played well last 4 weeks hasnt he. (i suck)

we literally have the same problem and sorry i couldnt help. but id keep kelce

Ouch.

AJ cost me my game last week and it still hurts. But still hard not to use him here. I trust Seattle WR's like I trust Pats RB's. Probably need to take the talent.

Williams and Hightower for me. Rookie RB at Seattle doesn't interest me especially on the Rams. They will play playing a lot of catchup.

Miller because of what you wrote. Bears will likely need to throw and I think Alshon was ruled out which makes Miller target #1

Back