Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs:
Sides: 3-1 +3.98
Totals: 0-0
Teasers: 1-1 -2.20
Halfs: 1-0 +1.00
Team Totals: 0-1 -1.10
Total: 5-3 +1.68

Markets are tight this year, but so are the games. Teasers are books worst nightmare, I heard one shop in Vegas isn't even taking teasers! I expect two close games and the goal was to get a TD or better on the dogs, so I opened with:

2T Denver +9 and Arizona +9 (2.5)
Last week, there was no MAC higher than the Panthers +4, and that was after they held a 31-0 HT lead. With MAC's that low, teasers are going to hit, no matter which way you play them! As evidenced last week, teams that are losing, don't stop playing as there may not be a next week. KC scored a backdoor TD, and Seattle kicked a backdoor (on teasers) FG, (albeit it took them 11 plays).Game Thoughts/Plays *If you like Denver try and wait for that 3.5....Pinny offering NE -3, -102, w/ ML dropping below 140.
Den/Ne
My Line: Ne -1I will be on Denver if I can get a 3.5 without paying $1.30. Not sure that is going to happen. My power ratings have this one a toss-up, but based on what I saw from Manning last week, it was apparent, that he is limited to throws of 15 yards or less. Manning's edge has always been his ability to read a D and call a play to beat it. He can still do that, but throws that require zip into tight windows or to travel more than 15 yards in the air, are no longer available. That's a big blow to his edge.Denver does have the edge on defense, although the Chris Harris injury is of major concern, as is the health of Bradley Robey, but according to the Denver Post, all is well:

"He's had a good week," coach Gary Kubiak said. "Everything I've seen this week in practice tells me Chris is fine to go... He's been a lot better than he did going into last week's game."

Cornerback Bradley Roby was the only player that was limited. He came down with a hip injury in practice Friday, but coach Gary Kubiak didn't believe it was anything that would affect his status for Sunday.

The Broncos enter this game as healthy as they have been all season. The same cannot be said for NE.

Jaime Collins, the Pats leader in tackles in 2015 has a back issue. He missed the majority of the Chiefs game with it. Pats say he is good to go, but at the same time they brought up Kevin Snyder from the practice squad, AND made him active today. Jarod Mayo went on IR this week, and Hightower is still fighting a knee injury.

Looking back at the week 12 meeting, NE was atop of my power ratings, and entered the game with a total MAC of +60, which was good for 2nd in the NFL. Denver entered w/ a +15.5 MAC tied for 11th in the NFL. Brock Osweiler was making his second start of his career. It was 23 degrees at game time with a wind chill of 19. Entering the 4th qtr the score was 14-7 NE. Denver put up 17 pts in the 4th and NE 14. NE need a FG w/ no time left to force OT. NE went 51 yds on 5 plays in 1:09 to tie the game. The Patriots had ONE scoring drive last over 2 mins. That was the first score of the game where they went 47 yds on 4 plays before kicks in a FG. The Broncos had scoring drives that took 5:41 and 4:57. The Pats had 8 three and outs. Two of their scores came after starting in Den territory. Their longest drive was 65 yards. NE avg drive consisted of 4.13 plays.

Den averged 5.13 plays/drive. This makes sense considering that Denver won TOP 36:31 to 25:57, damn near a full qtr. So if the game plan is for Den to keep NE off the field, they know they can do that. It's no secret that NE will try and score fast, while Denver will look to grind it out. If you like Denver, then a DEN + UNDER parlay makes sense.

Right now I'm going w/:

Den TT UNDER 20.5, -115 (1)
STEVE JACKSON UNDER 23.5 yds rushing (.75)

Be back w/ late game....:shake:

Thanks Trey.

Pinny moved to Carolina +3.5, +102....attractive from a AZ standpoint IMO.

Car/AZ:
My Line: Car -2.5

Lean the UNDER, and if it comes back to 48, will play the UNDER. These are two of the top defenses in the NFL. Also lean AZ, but going to wait closer to game time. In the meantime:

1st qtr UNDER 9.5, -115 (.75)

More pts in 2nd half -.5, -110 in Az/Car (1)

Back