Championship Games What Are We Learning

That last throw makes it so much easier for SF to move on from Jimmy G it's not even funny.

I feel like Andy Reid getting out-coached in the second half today cripples Eric B's chances for a head coaching gig yet again. Also, at a certain point, if KC isn't careful, they're going to start looking a little like the Atlanta Braves of the 90s or those Yankees teams that looked great but only seemed to win one title. That team has a lot of talent and their window is still open, but this year has to be a disappointment.

SF lost, but they still have LA's number.

I don’t know what Jimmy was supposed to do there. You take a sack and it’s 4th and 22? It’s not so much him alone but the awkward playcalling Kyle does with him. Won’t let him throw it on third and short but then drop back 3 times in a row. It’s probably time to move on but Lance isn’t ready. They need to pursue Rodgers who would make them by far the best team in the NFC. Packers and Bucs are done, Rams have no help coming without any picks and aren’t even better than SF right now, who is legit in the NFC? Cowboys Rams and 9ers and that’s it?

I don’t know what Jimmy was supposed to do there. You take a sack and it’s 4th and 22? It’s not so much him alone but the awkward playcalling Kyle does with him. Won’t let him throw it on third and short but then drop back 3 times in a row. It’s probably time to move on but Lance isn’t ready. They need to pursue Rodgers who would make them by far the best team in the NFC. Packers and Bucs are done, Rams have no help coming without any picks and aren’t even better than SF right now, who is legit in the NFC? Cowboys Rams and 9ers and that’s it?

I don't know what anyone has possibly seen that suggests Lance can start in the NFL, much less on a Super Bowl contender.

Rams weren't afraid to let Akers carry the ball regardless the two big fumbles last week, quietly even though he didn't put up big stats, it was an important game for him to gain some confidence.

I don't know what anyone has possibly seen that suggests Lance can start in the NFL, much less on a Super Bowl contender.

Agree. He was a year away from being a year away. And Shanahan needs to adjust his play calling to involve routes much deeper down the field. I would say as much as I love Jimmy though you'd have to think Lance and his legs could put up more than 6 and 17 points the last two games. But I'm not excited for the 9ers next season with Lance - rather optimistic that the NFC is about to become pretty bad, pretty quick. Saints, Bucs, and Packers are about to become doormats.

Im not learning anything except it getting expensive having Burrow awesomeness and other teams mistakes let cincy keep winning with that garbage fucjing oline!! It stops with the rams HOF group!!

Agree. He was a year away from being a year away. And Shanahan needs to adjust his play calling to involve routes much deeper down the field. I would say as much as I love Jimmy though you'd have to think Lance and his legs could put up more than 6 and 17 points the last two games. But I'm not excited for the 9ers next season with Lance - rather optimistic that the NFC is about to become pretty bad, pretty quick. Saints, Bucs, and Packers are about to become doormats.
Need a WR for sure or if there is a hurt one Incant think of right now coming back.
It was pointed out on some broadcast, Debo is incredible (maybe my favorite offensive player right now) but you need a legit WR.

I kinda like Jimmy G too, but he’s costing the team at this point we all know it.

A WR and a QB is all and I can’t see anyone better.

It won’t resonate because I’m the one saying it but Burrow is just incredible. Tom Brady 2.0 man. He was playing NFL ball at LSU in 2019 basically

Need a WR for sure or if there is a hurt one Incant think of right now coming back.
It was pointed out on some broadcast, Debo is incredible (maybe my favorite offensive player right now) but you need a legit WR.

I kinda like Jimmy G too, but he’s costing the team at this point we all know it.

A WR and a QB is all and I can’t see anyone better.

Jimmy's play dropped off once he lost Emmanuel Sanders. A legit, above average, WR who ran routes as intended. Aiyuk has shown flashes and Debo is a beast but he's not a traditional route runner. They could use someone else though I agree.

I don't think Lance is better than healthy Jimmy though - but $25 million in cap space to be had by moving on G. Maybe he restructures to stay one more year? I see Cleveland as a good landing spot for him though.

Jimmy's play dropped off once he lost Emmanuel Sanders. A legit, above average, WR who ran routes as intended. Aiyuk has shown flashes and Debo is a beast but he's not a traditional route runner. They could use someone else though I agree.

I don't think Lance is better than healthy Jimmy though - but $25 million in cap space to be had by moving on G. Maybe he restructures to stay one more year? I see Cleveland as a good landing spot for him though.
That’s right, I figured they lost someone. But yes I agree still need WR.

I’m not totally anti Jimmy G but the team is so ready to win…

Back