Championship game In-Game

Fans and from what I know, CHELSAE is the better side

they have the best striker DROGBS, best midfileder Essien, and COLE, midfield has BALLACK and Lampard this team is just better, good goalie CHECK-- fans now, and they are better, DROGBA is a stud

Fans and from what I know, CHELSAE is the better side

they have the best striker DROGBS, best midfileder Essien, and COLE, midfield has BALLACK and Lampard this team is just better, good goalie CHECK-- fans now, and they are better, DROGBA is a stud

This is highly debateable....both are very talented, and ManU beat out Chelsea for the Prem. title.

But, there is no question that ManU is more fit for the match today, chelsea has been banged up.

Go Reds!:cheers:

What a goat by Carrick....deflection lands in his lap from 15m and he blasts it right at Chec??? WTF.....either side of him is a guaranteed 2 nil.

Man U. dominates the first half and has little to show for it.

Need a showing from Rooney in the second half seeing as how he took the first half mostly off.

ANyone think they know what will happen in the 2nd half??

man U is more dangerous on teh attack-- but Chelsae always seems to score when they are behind--

Goalie on Chelsaei is very good

Joe P long time no talk buddy-- I guess we are on opposite sides here

Hey, hey, Sammy. Yeah, I've got MU.

Yeah JOE P i thought teams are even, not much difference, comes down to luck as we are seeing already- man u should be up 2-0 at least this half

I will check the lines, but I really feel that this game is 50-50 , so many playmakers, but I think if Chelsae wakes up Manu is in trouble

I dont know why Man U did not just play for the 1-0 win, pull everyone back

Can't do that against Chelsea, it'll become a shooting gallery. Also, I think with what Fergeson put out there Man U. is more tilted toward offence in this one.

Back