Champions League Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Going to post my plays for both days.
It's here so lets start out with a bang

Inter Milan -0.5 @ 1.92 (3 Units)
Under 2.25 @ 1.84 (1.5 Units)

Sense this is going to be Mourinho's typical 1-0 special. Inter still a little depleted on the pitch but that doesn't mean they do not posses the quality. Mourinho is a master in these sort of situations, going to a hostile environment and setting up a defensive wall, waiting and waiting till the opponents get frustrated and open that gap up. What should happen here is that Inter should spread the field out and use the wings to open that gap in the midfield. Once that happens that should enable some chaos to occur and force the Greek team to push up and double team some players. Of course I'd love Inter to lose as a football fan, but from a bettors perspective, I see this as an opportunity primarily because not too often will Inter be given this price vs a team that practically isn't on the same level in terms of quality. However, considering Panathanikos are coached by Henk Ten Cate, they could be very adventurous and play a much more offensive minded brand of football and well Cate and Mourinho did sort of work together, there could be a little psychological warfare going on. But if Panathanikos do plan on playing offensive....they better well prepared because Inter is just stacked with talent.

PSV/Atletico Madrid Under 2.25 @ 1.86 (3 Units)
Marseille/Liverpool Under 2 @ 1.052 (3 Units)

I will have bigger plays tomorrow but that's it for now

Its cool bud. I just threw together a parlay for a small amount to have some fun this afternoon. Hope everything works out well for ya today

Arsenal ML at -115 looks pretty nice.

They're scoring for fun rite now and are pretty solid defensively at the same time.

They haven't done that well in Eastern Europe during the last few years, but luckily for them they don't have to deal with the extreme winter weather and with players like Abedayor, Van Persie, Walcott and Cesc all currently playing at a really high level, they are gonna tough to stop.

Arsenal ML at -115 looks pretty nice.

They're scoring for fun rite now and are pretty solid defensively at the same time.

They haven't done that well in Eastern Europe during the last few years, but luckily for them they don't have to deal with the extreme winter weather and with players like Abedayor, Van Persie, Walcott and Cesc all currently playing at a really high level, they are gonna tough to stop.

I rode them hard on the weekend so I'll play them again tomorrow, be back later with the plays

Back