Champions League Final Talk (5/27)

aplous

Donkey Hater
Havent seen a number yet......for those with head up ass, the game is Wednesday May 27th in Rome.

Thinking ManU will be a slight chalk.....maybe -130 or -140.

Thoughts???:popcorn:

Wow game opened up at Level ball in Asian Markets but with a slight lean to Barcelona!?

Barcelona 0 @ 1.900
Man Utd 0 @ 2.03

I would be all over Man Utd. Dani Alves is gone, Eric Abidal is out, there is no one on Barca's defense that can really stop Ronaldo and hell they were just playing with 3 up last game vs ARsenal lol.

Wow game opened up at Level ball in Asian Markets but with a slight lean to Barcelona!?

Barcelona 0 @ 1.900
Man Utd 0 @ 2.03

I would be all over Man Utd. Dani Alves is gone, Eric Abidal is out, there is no one on Barca's defense that can really stop Ronaldo and hell they were just playing with 3 up last game vs ARsenal lol.

No Marquez either.... I'd say Man U has quite an advantage only question is can they stop Messi?

No Marquez either.... I'd say Man U has quite an advantage only question is can they stop Messi?

Sure they can, Patrice Evra is more than capable of keeping up with him. After all he is the best LB in the world.

Man Utd's patience is far superior than Barca's. Also I prefer Utd's experience better than Barca's, I do think you'll see Giggs and Scholes play a factor here, Barca passes a ton and will want to play keep away, but that is what Arsenal tried to do and well.....disaster really.

Well I have a ManU. +700 to win it, so I might just let it ride.

ManU has had an uncanny ability to get goals when they need it.
Should be an exciting match up nonetheless.

I agree.......United look like a steamroller right now, dont see them losing here. Id love to get anything near pick.

Barcelona get a lot of credit for being the best attacking team in the world, but personally I'd rather have Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez/Berbatov ahead of Messi, Eto'o and Henry.

And let's not forget the big disparity in terms of management. Yes, Pep Guardiola has done a fine job in his first season in charge, but Fergie has been in the situation many, many times in the past and knows how to handle it.

I like United, as Toronto Mike said Evra is the best LB in the world and should be able to at least stop or contain Messi.

And even with Chelsea playing 11 men in front of the ball they had 4-5 great chances, Man U are going to get more chances than that and they are going to finish better.

Sure they can, Patrice Evra is more than capable of keeping up with him. After all he is the best LB in the world.

Man Utd's patience is far superior than Barca's. Also I prefer Utd's experience better than Barca's, I do think you'll see Giggs and Scholes play a factor here, Barca passes a ton and will want to play keep away, but that is what Arsenal tried to do and well.....disaster really.

Agree on Evra. Experience I would say their even although United obviosly has gone further. The difference imo is that Barca has too many key players missing even with those guys in these teams are pretty evenly matched. But on game day United will have the better talent they should have plenty of oppurtunities to attack & Ronaldo who I think is the best player out there will place his stamp on this game.

I like United, as Toronto Mike said Evra is the best LB in the world and should be able to at least stop or contain Messi.

And even with Chelsea playing 11 men in front of the ball they had 4-5 great chances, Man U are going to get more chances than that and they are going to finish better.

:shake:

Spanish teams seem to struggle against the English style of play. Dont think this will change any time soon....

Back