(1) AC Milan v. Bayern
(2) PSV v. Liverpool
(3) Roma v. ManU
(4) Chelsea v. Valencia

Semi finals:

Winner of (1) v. Winner of (3)
Winner of (2) v. Winner of (4)

Can´t wait till April, 3rd! :Yahoo_59:

PSV/Liverpool can be a real moneymaker with correct score. Most likely will see a low scoring game.

And well well well Chelsea vs Valencia.....David Villa should really shift into high gear for this match.

I honestly think Bayern will beat AC Milan. Milan had to scrape through against Celtic. It really depends on injury situations but i prefer the German Club. Remember, they are falling behind in the Bundesliga. Either way all these clubs have something to play for if they have come up this far. A lot of money for future transfers are at stake.

Can't wait for the games. We blew off PSV pretty convincingly in the group stage, but this is another cup of tea now. PSV are totally without any pressure, underdogs who aren't expected to do anything, same as they were against Arsenal. We have to be very careful and take our chances early.

Come on RED MEN!!

Out of other Quarterfinal clashes, these are my early picks who will advance (no odds yet so have no clue about the bets):

AC Milan v. Bayern Munchen
PSV Eindhoven v. Liverpool FC
Roma AS v. ManU
Chelsea FC v. Valencia CF

Final: Valencia v Manchester United
Champions: Manchester United.

In case Chelsea goes through, Liverpool will beat both Chelsea and Manchester. Let's see if I get it right shall we. :D.

Can't wait for the games. We blew off PSV pretty convincingly in the group stage, but this is another cup of tea now. PSV are totally without any pressure, underdogs who aren't expected to do anything, same as they were against Arsenal. We have to be very careful and take our chances early.

Come on RED MEN!!

Out of other Quarterfinal clashes, these are my early picks who will advance (no odds yet so have no clue about the bets):

AC Milan v. Bayern Munchen
PSV Eindhoven v. Liverpool FC
Roma AS v. ManU
Chelsea FC v. Valencia CF

Final: Valencia v Manchester United
Champions: Manchester United.

In case Chelsea goes through, Liverpool will beat both Chelsea and Manchester. Let's see if I get it right shall we. :D.

Hehehe i agree with the Chelsea part and perhaps a little bit of the Man Utd situation. Red Devils have got injury issues that will effect them both domestic and europe. Just make sure....CHELSEA DOES NOT WIN!

Manchester Yoonited will have their players back until the decisive clashes, not like all of them are long term or anything. And as far as the Premiership goes, they might drop a few points yes.

I just found out that as a result of the lottery process, my ticket application <REFERENCE number>for the UEFA Champions League Final 2007 has not been successful. :3_8_14:

Anyway, I may have a few more chances with the sponsors' tickets...I would agree with Satyr that PSV is very dangerous opponent for Liverpool but I see Reds go through all the way to the final, IF they do not suffer any big injuries till then.

I would kill for a ticket to a Liverpool v ManU final!

I have a great story about that game actually. Well, great if you count that it just demonstrates American ignorance of the game.

I was in L.A. at the time, so the game came on at like 11:00 in the morning. I took an early lunch to go watch it.

The bar/restaurant I went to had it on, but nobody was watching it. Only I and the bartender, who really didn't care or understand what the game was, were even paying attention.

When I got there it was 3-0 or whatever it was and in a few minutes it goes to half.

I figure, well, sucks for them, I'll just eat lunch and go back to work.

Sure enough, the comeback starts. And as it starts to happen, I start looking around the restaurant like, 'uh, is anybody watching this?'

Slowly they claw their way back and the whole thing feels surreal to me because I'm still the only one in this place who knows what's going on.

Here's one of, if not the greatest comeback in all of the game, and nobody's paying attention.

It was honestly unbelievable.

Needless to say, my lunch lasted over two hours that day.

What a game that was.

Great story bud. This actually gave me the idea for a topic on GD subforum.

You'll see it soon. :shake: ;).

Back