Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
FBS
UCF +7

Others
Wesley College -24
Mount Union -15
Concord -1.5

Last edited:
Futures update here: very rarely does one get so many good beats but that is the outline of my futures. A few were good plays but almost every one that could have gone either way, went my way with one miracle win

Auburn Under 9.5 wins -110
Not a miracle but the loss to TAMU really helped me out here

Clemson Over 8.5 Wins +100
Not a miracle but it did win behind the play of a freshman QB at less than 100%

Miami Under 7.5 Wins +130
Thought this one was done going into the final 2 weeks but in typical Cane fashion, they tanked

Notre Dame Under 7.5 +135
Probably the biggest come from behind winner I've ever seen. They were 7-1 at one point and lost out including home losses to NW and Louisville.

TAMU Under 7.5 Wins +100
Started out 5-0 and went 2-5 the rest of the way

Vanderbilt Under 6 Wins -155

Wake Forest Under 3.5 Wins +145
This one was over when they lost to Monroe

VT to win Coastal +400

Northwestern to win B10 West +1200 0.5 units risked

Houston +275 to win AAC (0.5 units risked) ​

Melvin Gordon O1554 total yards 0.55-0.50
Best bet I made all season

i know sam houston hasn't been great on the road, but the +10 makes me want to jump. Good luck this weekend.

Sam Houston now to +12, huge middle open there (opened at 7). Coastal Carolina also down to -6.5 against Richmond, which doesn't seem like enough respect for a team that lost one game by one point on a blocked field goal to a really good Liberty team. I hit the Jax St. opener at -7, but may get Sam Houston at +12. Eyeing Montana too if EWU steam gets it to 10.

Please remove horseshoe from ass and hand to me for next season's win totals (still bitter about the Mizzou u9.5 I grabbed)

Sam Houston now to +12, huge middle open there (opened at 7). Coastal Carolina also down to -6.5 against Richmond, which doesn't seem like enough respect for a team that lost one game by one point on a blocked field goal to a really good Liberty team. I hit the Jax St. opener at -7, but may get Sam Houston at +12. Eyeing Montana too if EWU steam gets it to 10.

what book opened with Jax St at -7?

Please remove horseshoe from ass and hand to me for next season's win totals (still bitter about the Mizzou u9.5 I grabbed)

hahahaha i'm due for a massive hosing on those next year. I've never seen so many good beats. The ND one is just unbelievable

what book opened with Jax St at -7?

5d. Silly.

Openers were:

New Hampshire -8 (now -9.5, but got as high as -11)
Chattanooga -3 (now -6)
Coastal Carolina -9 (now off, but got as low as -6.5)
Illinois State +1
Jacksonville State -7 (now -10, but got as high as -12.5)
North Dakota State -15 (now -17)
Eastern Washington -6.5 (now -7, but got as high as -9.5)
Villanova -9

Back