***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

I got Bears + 4 and team total o 23.5

And Cutler is my QB on 2 fantasy teams

The reason I like the CFB regular season so much is that I am already looking forward to the CBB conference tournaments. I enjoy capping CBB but I dont really care about wtching the games until conference tourney time

I appreciate it but I work tomorrow, go pick up wife and kid and then am on road all day for mother in laws 60th birthday bash on Saturday....hooray
hey, i'm married but things go south is your mother-in-law hot?

is it just me or have they been giving east carolina good spots when it's close to the first down mark and automatically say 1st down..that last 1st down looked like he was short, yet they quickly signaled first down

hey, i'm married but things go south is your mother-in-law hot?

well shes 60 and still in good shape so doing good for her age...been here for awhile but spent a lot of her childhood in ireland so she says some words that are kind of funny in a good way. she was pretty damn hot a few years back from the pictures i have seen.

yessir..where u want to watch?

We have Christmas party at the Galleria this weekend. Not sure of the schedule yet but I'll probably be out drinking Saturday night. A guy from the Florida office is in town and wants to watch the UFC so I got to find a bar.

Back