Chalky day

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Clippers have lost 2 in a row to NO I
First quarter and game NO massive tired
Lean Washington as Sac has too many out
Dallas at Houston not obvious Dallas may be screwed up or maybe not
56 percent shooting and 58 percent maybe first quarter over still thinking
Suns if they get their players back this could be a game. Denver has a legit revenge game up next 95 90 loss to
Washington and this season on 2 games Suns and Denver have played close tight games

Tuck, I look at your threads and find you extremely versed in NBA. However, it is hard to decipher what you play. Your post are like thinking out loud. Do you play your thoughts, or just provide info to the minions like myself?

I played over 230 in Houston
Wiz minus 3
Angels minus 12.5 and minus 4 first quarter
I simply have to believe Dallas comes in very hard after last 2 losses to Houston and they are very strong on Sundays
And Yes I bet everything I list

Changing mind. The refs are actually very against 10 plus wins and the look ahead forces a small bet on Suns. This may sound crazy but my impression was Denver and the Suns got along

Last edited:
Booker had a terrible game partially because he had a really great game yesterday
Sorry about Washington

It is is probably a very good play but let me think a little. Miami would normally explode in this game but they have a game away at Houston after this. Early this year they played vs Houston at home and Beat Houston by 32 points in the first quarter. They KNOW that when they go to Houston it will be an explosion will that slow them here. Probably not but the Hornets may be a little crazy here too.
They have lost 4 games in a row and could have won at least half of them
I see a total of 215 in the game. That seems very low

Last edited:
Waste of time. I am not betting the first quarter and I am uncertain about the over. The last 3 times Miami has played the Hornets at home they have lost the first quarter, Normally after an ass kicking like Miami took they would blast their opponent in the first quarter but with a known explosion at Houston next game they are in a very difficult situation deciding what to do.

Back