[TD="width: 66, align: left"]Jun
[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%, align: left"]Chael Sonnen Explains Fued With Lebron James
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[COLOR=#666666 !important]6
[/COLOR]

Chael Sonnen spoke with Bleacher Report about his comments made on the Jim Rome [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]Show
regarding NBA star Lebron James. He explained the beef he had with LBJ in typical Chael fashion no doubt.Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight against Anderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]fans[/COLOR]. He’s a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]pictures[/COLOR] unless your [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]cup size[/COLOR] was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn.

And from what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after C. This guy walked up to my fiancee backstage and asks her if there’s a Tic Tac in her [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]blouse[/COLOR] or if she was just happy to see him.

I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]mother[/COLOR] wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]picture[/COLOR]. Lebron was [COLOR=#00BF00 !important]walking[/COLOR] towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

I’d like to slap the divots right off his face.

When asked what would happen if the two met in the Octagon Chael responded, “He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.”

Lebron would be best not to respond because if he gets in a verbal war with Chael Sonnen that is one he would for sure lose.
[/COLOR]

Read more at http://www.titocouture.com/chael-sonnen-explains-fued-with-lebron-james/#xdhD3ehpAQpKcWUc.99

When asked what would happen if the two met in the Octagon Chael responded, “He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.”
Holy shit, LMAO.

His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

Chael just won the battle. He just dropped the mic and walked off the stage like Eminem in 8 Mile. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Might be the most epic comeback (if you can call it that) in all my years. wow.

tumblr_m6ifkomwmt1qzno5fo1_500.gif

Chael is never original, that line was old.

1953_1359367980.jpg

300.jpg

Shirts came out like right after the decision, still clever i guess.

Wasnt it OrangeMonk or one of the posters here who had a situation with him where they wanted to just be nice dudes and send him a fairly cheap bottle, and he ended up billing htem for a round of some expenisve bitch drink?

Chael is never original, that line was old.

1953_1359367980.jpg

300.jpg

Shirts came out like right after the decision, still clever i guess.

Yep. Have to deduct points from Chael because of this and the fact James makes more bank than Sonnen.

#appletinis

Wasnt it OrangeMonk or one of the posters here who had a situation with him where they wanted to just be nice dudes and send him a fairly cheap bottle, and he ended up billing htem for a round of some expenisve bitch drink?

Offered sake bombs and he turned down for lemondrop shots

I remember that story. Was someone more on east coast I thought though.

Back