Chad Kelley did just what everyone(except the Broncos) knew he would do

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Screwed up again and arrested in Denver. Not a serious crime--although I think that is a felony in Colorado--but just another example of why the guy has always been and likely always will be a screw up.

I played for a great coach and he kicked two of the best players off a time I was on. I asked him why and he said, "a player who gets in trouble is always going to get in trouble again so I'm not going to waste time on them."

I was young and dumb and thought it was excessive. Experience has taught me there may be a rare exception now and then, but I understand now that once a guy does something idiotic and gets in trouble he almost always does it over an dover.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/broncos-chad-kelly-arrested-criminal-trespassing-163918810.html

Last edited:
When these guys get passes all through high school and college with no real consequences, it's only reasonable to think that the behavior will continue as they become adults and have even more freedom. There are so many examples of this....in high school or college they get a smack on the wrist (benched for 1st series or one quarter or suspended vs. University of the Deaf & Blind) or they get nothing for troubles that anyone else would pay consequences for and it continues until it's something worse or ruins their chance at the next level or at whatever success they could have off the field because they're accustomed to doing whatever dumb shit they want and knowing nothing will really be done about it. Each individual has plenty of ownership in this, of course, but so does the "system" that breeds it.

Screwed up again and arrested in Denver. Not a serious crime--although I think that is a felony in Colorado--but just another example of why the guy has always been and likely always will be a screw up.

I played for a great coach and he kicked two of the best players off a time I was on. I asked him why and he said, "a player who gets in trouble is always going to get in trouble again so I'm not going to waste time on them."

I was young and dumb and thought it was excessive. Experience has taught me there may be a rare exception now and then, but I understand now that once a guy does something idiotic and gets in trouble he almost always does it over an dover.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/broncos-chad-kelly-arrested-criminal-trespassing-163918810.html

I’m older and wiser myself and totally disagree with that logic. Lots of ppl make mistakes in life and don’t repeat them over and over. Maybe the percentages say more continue being fuck ups but it damn sure isn’t “almost always”.

Funny thing with Tebow, is there a more odd fit than Denver other than the Niners or maybe Seattle? That marriage has been annulled, he's destined for 3am spots on some channel you've never heard of

I bet a buddy that the Browns will have a better record than the Broncos this year. I'm feeling even better now.

Never give a dude named Swag a nickel. It will somehow turn into a bong. Specially in Colorado.

gotta provide more details than this

she was a hostess in NYC at Five Napkin Burger on 14 & 3, learned she went to Clemson and was in a sorority blah blah then she told me she dated Chad Kelly and that he went into Dabo's office and shouted at him for not giving him the starting job over Tahj Boyd and Deshaun Watson lol

Back