Chad Johnson to the REDSKINS????

betdahouse

Sean Taylor's Revenge
Big fan of the skins and just saw in the washington post this morning that redskins are making a strong push to get chad johnson. and he reportdly really wants it as well...any extra info from anyone??

i would assume that it would just be a rumor only because skins are in big trouble regarding the cap and not afford to pay out a salary as large as his. I think they should sort out their QB problems first. At first i thought (forget his name from auburn) was going to be there guy going forward but everytime it he takes one step forward, it appears that he takes two steps back.

Why do I have this weird feeling that both of those random QBs who finished the seasons as starters for Washington and SF will be starting next season, if not on day one, before long.

I dont think theres any chance in hell Todd Collins is starting anywhere next year

Hill or whatever his name was in San Fran, though...thats a different story...he might beat Smith out if its a fair competition and not something determined by draft status and salary....Alex Smith is brutal

Chad Johnson, Moss, Randle El, and Chris Cooley sounds like a pretty nice receiving corps for the west coast offense. Jason Campbell would be just fine.

I heard Johnson wants to go Washington or Miami. But in his OWN words, he said he wants to win. I have to believe there are better teams out there than these two.

I think Cinncy would want to trade him out of conference. A few teams come to mind:

Eagles
Saints
Seahawks
Bucs

I agree that maybe, just maybe Campbell can be a productive quarterback in a simplified west coast offense.

Ahhh, nothing like the hope that breeds during the offseason.

doesnt cincy take like a 10 million dollar cap hit if they trade him?

guy can bitch all he wants, if thats true he aint goin nowhere

Chad is just being a crybaby... he's an attention whore...

he won't go nowhere.

Thing is, he now has a new agent--Drew Rosenhaus--and Drew doesn't get paid on Chad's current contract. Drew only gets paid on Chad's next contract.

So, maybe he renegotiates, but either way, something tells me Chad's getting a new deal in some way from someone.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis is standing firm: Chad Johnson is staying in Cincinnati. <!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN) -->

Lewis said Wednesday that the team will not trade the disgruntled wide receiver and has never discussed it, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer and the team's Web site.

"They can stop the presses, quit killing trees and move on to other things," Lewis said, defending Johnson despite the wide receiver's critical comments about the team. "There is, at no point, anyone in the Bengals organization who has ever uttered anything about trading Chad Johnson. Nor will he be traded."

Back