Chad Johnson is a fool

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Talks a lot of shit and then acts like he didnt say a word of it on ESPN, what a fucking idiot

I could have told you this years ago. The stereotypical prima donna WR in the NFL nowadays. This diva along with guys like TO and Keyshawn irritate me. I hope they have trouble getting contract extensions along with their performance plummeting until retirement. I was so happy when I heard last year that the Panthers had given Keyshawn the boot.

I could have told you this years ago. The stereotypical prima donna WR in the NFL nowadays. This diva along with guys like TO and Keyshawn irritate me. I hope they have trouble getting contract extensions along with their performance plummeting until retirement. I was so happy when I heard last year that the Panthers had given Keyshawn the boot.

I dont mind TO that much, he gets a lot of unwanted attention at times. He goofs around and the media fucking takes it in. Wearing a biker suite on a bike isnt that worst thing ive ever heard of. Football is just a game and he is just a fun personality. I love how people like Skip Bayless make this dude seem like a ruthless criminal.

Keyshawn Johnson, makes me laugh. This dude was never what he was supposed to be, he sits in the ESPN studio like a future hall of famer. I remember Keyshawn interveiwed Chad Johnson earlier this year and it was a fucking joke. Keyshawn was telling Chad he needs to respect his coach, not making stupid decisions, yeah Keyshawn, you are a fucking prime example of that right? Tampa Bay anyone?

Bayless does suck donkey balls

I'm pretty sure that is THE ONLY reason he has a job.

I totally agree and cant stand the guy.

I love Chad Johnson and agree that his team is a joke when it comes to discussing playoffs or a Super Bowl. He didnt attack the issue in the correct manner but he is right when discussing that joke of a team.
As an aging player that has never experienced a real shot at winning the Super Bowl who can blame him for wanting out? The Bengals should fire Marvin Lewis and bring in a REAL defensive minded coach and give Palmer and those great WRs a chance to compete. The Bengals are the Hurricanes of Pro Football. The talent is/was there but the mindset was never right and the ball continues to roll downhill with no stabilization in sight.

I'm pretty sure that is THE ONLY reason he has a job.

I totally agree and cant stand the guy.

I love Chad Johnson and agree that his team is a joke when it comes to discussing playoffs or a Super Bowl. He didnt attack the issue in the correct manner but he is right when discussing that joke of a team.
As an aging player that has never experienced a real shot at winning the Super Bowl who can blame him for wanting out? The Bengals should fire Marvin Lewis and bring in a REAL defensive minded coach and give Palmer and those great WRs a chance to compete. The Bengals are the Hurricanes of Pro Football. The talent is/was there but the mindset was never right and the ball continues to roll downhill with no stabilization in sight.

I couldnt possibly disagree more, there are hundred of players that have been on bad teams, have been great players, and have never had a chance to win the superbowl, should they all demand trades? You signed the contract, be a man of your word.

I actually respected Chad's interview last night. The NFL is a business, plain and simple. He is 100% right.

Back