YTD +450
2-0 last - Well, that worked.

Toronto/Calgary over 45 -110 x100
Ottawa/Edmonton over 44 -110 x100

Teaser:

Tor/Calg over 39
Ott/Edm over 38

-240/+200

Tempted to go under both but sticking with the over. Hopefully, teaser comes home safely and covers loss by one straight. GL

Hulu, I bet those on 5dimes.eu last night. They have gone up some from then at some books but bookmaker and betonline has them. Oddsshark has them at 46 and 45 up a point in each game. GL

Hulu, I bet those on 5dimes.eu last night. They have gone up some from then at some books but bookmaker and betonline has them. Oddsshark has them at 46 and 45 up a point in each game. GL
Thx. I don't have a 5dimes account anymore but maybe I need to get one again if they are going to put up early lines.

The books have no idea where to set these right now. Sides and totals were all over the map at different books this morning.

I agree the books are scrambling. They want to set low lines since it has been a long while since they played but they know bettors are biased to the over so they don't know what to do. Will become much clearer in two weeks after they see what's what.

Hulu, I don't know where you are but if you are in the US, 5dimes is apparently mybookie or something. I have had the same 5dimes.eu account for years (it was just 5dimes.com for a long time) but I don't think you can access them from the US. My wife is Canadian and we spend a lot of time up there with her parents and family so we have a mobile wifi router from Canada Bell. Other posters have told me there is a difference between the two sites with less offerings from the US incarnation but that may have changed from a month or so ago. I just looked and there is an "access denied" error message if you try to go through US routers. Just a heads up. GL

I agree the books are scrambling. They want to set low lines since it has been a long while since they played but they know bettors are biased to the over so they don't know what to do. Will become much clearer in two weeks after they see what's what.

Hulu, I don't know where you are but if you are in the US, 5dimes is apparently mybookie or something. I have had the same 5dimes.eu account for years (it was just 5dimes.com for a long time) but I don't think you can access them from the US. My wife is Canadian and we spend a lot of time up there with her parents and family so we have a mobile wifi router from Canada Bell. Other posters have told me there is a difference between the two sites with less offerings from the US incarnation but that may have changed from a month or so ago. I just looked and there is an "access denied" error message if you try to go through US routers. Just a heads up. GL
Thats interesting. I am in Canada so I can probably still utilize the orig site.

I used to have an acct there but when ol Tony cancelled a winning 2H basketball bet on me, trying to say it was a bad line because it was 1.5pts off the rest of the market, I closed it. I know Tony won't be cancelling any bets on me nowadays though so maybe its time to go back.

5Dimes is Betanysports.

Sorry Wise of course. I have a mybookie and that came to mind. Let that be a lesson you can’t drink all day and make any sense. GL

Sorry Wise of course. I have a mybookie and that came to mind. Let that be a lesson you can’t drink all day and make any sense. GL
Lol. I have MyBookie and they're not 5Dimes and I think I've had more drinks than you have today. Lol

Back