CFL PLAY

live Ham +4.5 -120 2units 9mins left 2nd quarter ..significant wind and Ham hasnt played with it much yet

thanks been crappy start but not playing big units

tough beat on the last one 10-3 with under 3mins to go .... treading lightly till something pops up, taking another small play to start the week

teaser 7 points to win 2 units

BC +4
Ott Under 63

1st Half CFL Ottawa +2 Greek 2 units

Havent been able to post all plays with travelling and in game stuff, but been in a good zone with games last week and game yesterday, GL this weekend

Unless something changes drastically or there's turnovers for Sask I don't see them scoring much the rest of the way

2nd Half Calg Mline Greek -160 1 unit

On a good roll hopefully continues, 4-0 with a push in the thread for the weekend with other ingames bet not posted getting there, hopefully sweep for the week. Not liking it lots but have to play it as I liked it when the lines originally came out.

CFL Tor-Ott 1st Quarter Under 10.5 Even 1 unit Greek
Tor-Ott 1st Half Under 27 -110 1 unit Greek

Thanks Calg worked out, that BC loss was definitely a travesty, good word for it .... When the exact play happens on both sides and the other team gets it and you don't you know its not your night In addition to lots of other BS, hopefully they made their point to the league loud and clear

Friday CFL Ottawa Mline -133 pinny 8 units

Ottawa got a raw deal playing 4 games in 17 days, now off a 10 day layoff, I'll take that bet and take a shot on a rested hungry Ottawa coming off a loss against Winnipeg without their best WR Dressler and coming off an improbable last second win. Winnipeg has given up 85 points in the last 2 games.

Taking in consideration a weak Eastern Division, I'll take a shot Ottawa to be close at the end @ +1200 @B365 .... I think there's good value here to at least hedge at the end if needed, definitely worth a shot in my opinion.

Sask has the real deal Wrs core .... coach is real deal also building a new team, Parcells like ..... problem is the West is real strong and Sask could upgrade QB position ............ score was off because of Def points by Sask ...yards gained they were close to Even ... Yes fortunate it hit before 1st Half thanks

Back