CFL PLAY

sharky99

Pretty much a regular
Missed the good number on EDM early so Im going to tease it down to a pick, going to wait on the totals with many new rules and watch a bit, gluck and have a profitable year. Taking a shot on Winny, number has been going up and I know Winny was crap last year but they have made some positive changes and Sask Oline is definitely worse than last year. If you look at the games between the 2 teams last year they were quite close. So now the gap is less in my opinon and Im getting over 2 TDs with the tease, I ll take that in Week 1 and watch. 7 point tease

Teaser for 3 units ... 3.6 to win 3

Edm -0.5 + Winny +14.5

record
3-2
-1.6 units

Playing these early, square play on Calg against Montreal that's down to a rookie QB getting his first start. Calgary did not look great last week, I look for a quality offense to get many opportunities and hopefully score early and often. Calgary does have some keys injuries on Defense but I'm looking for them to not break against a team that already has a hard time scoring with experienced QBs. Also like some points in the Sask game.

Calg -10.5 3units
Sask-Tor Over 51 3units
Teaser 7 pts Calg -3.5 + Sask Over 44 3units

Montreal game beat me up on teaser and spread but feel good going into this week, like a hungry Sask team going into BC, taking the points

Sask +3.5 5 units

What do you make of the Redblacks tonight sharky? Think they can hang with the +6, or are the 'mos gonna smoke 'em?

Sorry was working, Redblacks after 2 wins looked content while the Eskimos looked mad and hungry after losing and having a week off, looking forward to both games today. Have a great weekend

I POSTED ALSO IN THE FRIENDS OF CTG & WEBSITE PROMO ROOM info on different football pools including the SUPERCONTEST with a prize pool over $2 Million. I like the LAS VEGAS SPORTSLINE/GOLDEN NUGGET POOL because it uses College, NFL and totals for both which many have been asking for recently. You can always contact me if you have questions about thses or any other Las Vegas or other FOttball COntests for this year, thanks

Ya got a lean on Monday's game shark? I'm taking the stamps. Mitchell sucked in his last home game, and they're getting back a couple of starters, Simpson and Fuller. Good luck!

Last edited:
feel like i got screwed and lost over 6 units on last Calg game looking crappy and with their best receiver Fuller getting scratched before kickoff, Calg offense looked out of sinc most of the game. I agree Calg should bounce back, they do have Def line issues with injuries and that's why I'll take a small shot on lots of points by their Offense. Helps them that Durie is out for Toronto. GL on the game

7-4 +4 units

MONDAY

Calg team total Over 29.5 1 unit

I POSTED ALSO IN THE FRIENDS OF CTG & WEBSITE PROMO ROOM info on different football pools including the SUPERCONTEST with a prize pool over $2 Million. I like the LAS VEGAS SPORTSLINE/GOLDEN NUGGET POOL because it uses College, NFL and totals for both which many have been asking for recently. You can always contact me if you have questions about these or any other Las Vegas or other Foottball Contests for this year, thanks Sharky99

on the bombers full game myself. they cannot afford to not score with chances like the opening drive fumble there ... gl sharky

Hope you hit clowncar, Winny allowed 10 rushing yards 1st half, like your wager but decided to go with Under 2nd half because of the conditions, hope we both hit, GL Some return or turnover with probably decide this one with the slippery conditions

Game blew up for both of us in the @nd half, Rain stopped and the floodgates opened for Edm with the weather and Willy's injury

Back