CFL PLAY

sharky99

Pretty much a regular
Well the CFL is here and during the slow days of summer this is a fun league to watch. I do like the rematch of the Grey Cup, there's lots of question marks on both sides but I'll take the revenge team in this situation. Units are 1-10.

Futures
SK Under 11.5 wins -145 1 unit
Hamilton Over 10 wins Even 5 units

Hamilton +3 1st half 3 units
Hamilton +6 3 units
SK-Hamilton 1st Half Under 27.5 7 units
SK-Hamilton Under 54.5 5 units

Bet a teaser to have some fun to start the week and see what Ottawa brings to the league.

4-2 = +9.4 units

2.7 units to win 2 units

7.5 point teaser
Winny +4
BC +5

BC 1st Half -1 2 units
BC 1st Half Under 25 4 units

Teaser 8pts 3 units to win 2 unit

Edmonton +3
BC-Montreal Under 57.5

lol what hoping you'd adopt me :announce:

So many changes on the Toronto side, wasnt sure what to do but will take a shot small

1st Quarter Tor +0.5 1 unit
SASK Team total Under 29 1 unit

Probably a better play tomor but playing this today

Played it at 24.5 but I dont see that anymore so for numbers available play

Mont-Winny Under 24 2 unit 1st half
I actually logged on to see if you had anything for this game sharky,its at midnight here,so decent time for me for an interest.I may have to take a chance and play the whole game under,I doubt any of our outs will have half betting.
GL :cheers:

Dont understand going for it at own 30 yard line when its a long 1+ yard and then dont get it .... went long stretch with no scoring and thought had a decent chance with around 4-5 mins to go but was fortunate to have a chance with all the early scoring.

Small 2nd half Under 25 Mtl-Winny 1 unit

It was my fault,fell asleep at start of 2ndQ woke up with 4 mins to go in the half when the fumble/INT return for TD happend,had it on radio and comm guys were confused,but...yep.It was down to me :(
Keep at it sharky

It was my fault,fell asleep at start of 2ndQ woke up with 4 mins to go in the half when the fumble/INT return for TD happend,had it on radio and comm guys were confused,but...yep.It was down to me :(
Keep at it sharky

hopefully this one gets there

BC under 25.5 1st half 5 units

I feel I have better plays this weekend, but if you want action in the 2nd half I'd take Winny +4 and/or Hamilton team total Under 14, not playing these just lean

wow lose team total on last play of game, really disheartening but we move on, gl this weekend

14-10-2 +6.6 units

7point teaser

Ham Under 60 + Sask Under 55.5 2 units

Ham Under 60 + BC +4 2 units

Sask Under 55.5 + BC +4 2 units

Beaverball cost me my last teaser, in hindsight BC was the play especially 2nd half, BC finally made good decisions and Toronto seemed to run out of gas

19-12-2 +11.05 units

7 point teaser

SASK -0.5 + TENN +3 1 UNIT

Both Qbs in CFL were questionable with throwing hand injuries, going to watch 1st half and go from there

Got a thread in the FRIENDS OF CTG room, if anyone wants to get in the WORLD SERIES OF FOOTBALL $2.5 MILLION FOOTBALL POOL PAYING TOP 30 and cant fly out to sign up, INFO AND CONTACT INFO IS THERE.

Hope everyone is having a nice long weekend!!!

Back